Altisource Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altisource Operations Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First there were 50 questions to be solved in 12 minutes and then two puzzle rounds and finally an hr interview the interview was ok but the company said there would be an additional telephonic round after which you would be selected .NO one called .. thats it

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 2 years time   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

i applied thrgh freshersworld in september,2015.. there were 3 rounds. 1st was aptitude test where we were to solve 50 ques. in 12 min. cut-off was 40 i guess. 2nd was on d same day which was d hr round. The HR was very good,humble n friendly. she asked me about my clg projects, about urself etc. 3rd was after a week which was d business interview. easy mental level checking puzzles were asked like weigh ball etc. i haven't received d results of final round yet.

Interview Questions

• he asked me y i'm here in bangalore, about project,team members in project, my role in project etc. but mainly you have to answer puzzles. some other candidates were also asked questions related to sql like join, normalisation etc.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Altisource (Vashi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

At fist there was a Aptitude test in which 50 questions were to be solved in 12 minutes. Then afterwards there is a background check phone interview. The last one was 1:1 round.

At Altisource, I thought I'd get a nice opportunity but, I was wrong. The manager interviewed me 1:1 and he (Mr Vishal Yadav) was a bad person. In the whole interview process he did nothing but giving immense pressure on Negative points (he was judgmental to the core). I mean it makes no sense if you are answering nicely and the other person is just MOCKING you and your BACKGROUND. The person was so disgusting that he don't even care about what the candidate is saying. He was being judgmental and taking all the negatives and telling you that you are not a nice candidate and you don't deserve to be here.

Mr. Vishal Yadav, agar apko competition ya debate me kisi se jeetna hai toh aapne se upar wale se competition karno na! Freshers ko ridicule karke kya milega? Kaam karne ka salary milta hai freshers ko disgust karne ka nai! Aap ne IIM padha hai na .. IIM ke log understanding hote hai aapke jaise dusro ki fizool mein insult nai karte. Freshers ko ek baar entry mil jaye fir woh apko bhi pachad denge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project?
      What if someone in office does politics and drags you down. How are you going to handle that person?
      What is your proficiency level in SQL?
      What is your proficiency level in Excel?
      Few Puzzles
      Mocking you and your hard-work of earning B.E!
      And more Mocking you and your hard-work of earning B.E!
      and some more MOCKING...!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Altisource in August 2014.

Interview

There are three rounds. 1st is aptitude in which 50 question asked to solve within 12 minutes. After this puzzles round that contains 5 puzzles with 90 min. Then interview would be. All rounds are elimination round. In interview simply prepare with puzzles, sql and resume.

Interview Questions

• simply from sql , asked about normalization, join, delete in details and one puzzles.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource in July 2014.

Interview

I was called on 25th July,2014 for the position of Operations Analyst. First Round: 50 questions in 12 minutes. The cutoff was around 40 i guess. I was selected among the 7 candidates. Second Round: 90min Puzzle Round. 5 puzzles, not very difficult. Waiting for the results.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Long process with no detailed feedbacks provided to candidates
    Doubt whether the interviewer has any good knowledge
    For HR recruiter profile ,you will meet a useless lady who will ask just one question are you from Karnataka

Interview Questions

• Many questions irrelevant to your work was asked ,so doesn't matter to write it here   Answer Question

Operation Analyst Interview

Interview

process was very simple..there were four rounds.apti(50 questios in 12 min),technical,puzzles and then hr.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Altisource in December 2013.

Interview

First there was an aptitude test which had 50 questions to be solved in 12 minutes.
    Next round was a puzzle round, comprising of 5 logical puzzles. The detailed solution had to be given.
    Next was a technical interview round in which questions on SQL & excel were asked.
    Finally HR round & job confirmation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

The recruitment process is the worst i have ever seen in my life. First round was 'Aptitude Test', out of 50 members 8 members got shortlisted, i was one of them. The next round should be Technical Interview. Instead of Tech interview. They have conducted Aptitude test (same previous question paper) for us i.e 8 shortlisted candidates with a new batch of 50 members. This time they have shortlisted only 1 member and i was out. I didn't expect this at all.