Altisource Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altisource Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interviewed by an Indian guy and a Chinese lady. Inperson interview came about 3 weeks later. The group consists of 3 Chinese and 3 Indians and the leader of the group was an Indian with a heavy accent. Had a hard time understanding what he was saying. The interview questions were most behavioral, but some of them were annoying, such as "describe your biggest failure". Not a nice interview experience overall.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Winston-Salem, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

A phone interview followed by an on-site interview

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Altisource.

Interview

Interview involved one round of telephonic interview and two rounds of face to face interviews, cognitive evaluation test and technical evaluation using actual data. Telephonic involved puzzles and general questions on work. Face to face involved puzzles, case studies involving data and business. Technical evaluation on Excel, could be followed by an SQL or data analysis or modelling test / case.

Interview Questions

• Business case involving data trends and business reasons for the same   Answer Question