Altisource Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altisource Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2016

3.4

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource in August 2013.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. The first was a phone screen with a recruiter. The second was an in-person with only the hiring manager (basic interview with good questions and interaction about the position and the company). The last interview was in-person with three people (hiring manager, peer, and a manager that was not related to the position) -- very tense, lots of detailed questions about providing specific examples; a brain teaser concluded the interview. There were two personality / IQ tests at 2 different points of the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, but all of the questions were very detailed and wanted exact examples of projects and how i exemplified a specific value / characteristic.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

1. Initial online personality screening
    2. Timed online technical aptitude test at the Atlanta HQ
    3. Panel interview with 1 BA, 2 Product Managers

The panel presented two "puzzles" or brain teasers that they required you to diagram a solution for. The teasers were in no way related to any standard business analysis methodology but they believe the teasers are the best method to evaluate analytical thinking ability.

Interview Questions

• The teasers were the most unexpected part of the interview.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

They select on what criteria they only knows. Full wastage of time. Dont even bother to inform the candidates if the applications are rejected. Recently I have faced through this. After Hr round and Ops round they said I am confirmed for selection so even when I called them and next day no intimation of selection process. Help up for 18 days....Ridiculous absurd callous and unprofessional HR dept ruining the company image.

Interview Questions

• HR Round followed with Operation round both on call, Written assessments   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Telephonic round: with somebody calling in from Georgia. Just a basic screening & focused on the previous role, Oracle experience if any etc.
    At the Office:-
    2. Wonderlic Aptitude Test-12 mins to answer 50 questions, paper based. The HR sent a link of a practice test a couple of days' prior to get yourself familiarised
    3. Technical interview with the Business Operations Manager

Too much waiting time at the office. Reached at 1630, left at 2000.

Interview Questions

• 1. On the previous work experience and role
      2. What was the most challenging project you worked upon? What six sigma tools/RCA did you carry out?
      3. Have you used SQL in any project?
      4. 2 puzzles:
      i. 7 balls of equal weight and the eighth ball heavier, how many attempts on a beam balance to figure out which is the heaviest ball?
      ii. Your name will appear at which S.No. in the dictionary?
      1 Answer

I haven't got the result. No option but to select something, as Glassdoor won't let me through otherwise :p

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

3 Round of interview which included 2 telephonic and one face to face round.
    2 rounds were interview were taken by Indian team with one from US.
    Interview process was not really tough where they were polite and really co-operative

Interview Questions

• How do you think you fit in this role.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

First round is telephonic to just do an initial filtering
    Any level, you have to take WTP aptitude test, a very simple that anyone can clear!
    You will then have a panel round of interview which will cover both HR round and technical round.
    After this, the top manager will interview you followed by a talk with the VP.

After all this, HR will negotiate the salary and roll out the offer.

Interview Questions

• None, interviews here concentrate on technical questions rather than behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, salary offered was good.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

1. WPT test - consists of basic maths questions.
    2. HR personal Interview round - Questions related to prior job experience and personal questions related to life objectives
    3. Operations round - Job description of Profile was told and then was asked to elaborate on how I would fit the role.
    4. Salary Negotiation - They negotiate hard on salary. However, give good increments for those not relenting to join on same salary as previous organisation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave a renowned company that you are working with and join us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hard or do not join.