Altman Vilandrie & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2018

3.4

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

1 phone interview with another admin in their corporate office and then 1- 3 hour in person interview with multiple members. There were multiple mini interviews during that time period.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Was a good, professional interview. Standard case interview approach, with mix of different business-related questions. People were polite and engaged as well, with multiple rounds of conversation and discussion. Definitely recommend interviewing if you have the opportunity.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company.

Interview

Two case interviews with basic behavioural question on tell me about yourself. Case was very tech related and numerical. Case was also interviewer led. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was on campus through my university. It was two 45-minute case interviews which centered around the TMT industry.

I found the cases to be interesting, although it wasn't always clear what the interviewers were looking for.

The Final Round was in their Boston Office and consisted of a 30-minute lunch, three hour-long case interviews, and one 45-minute behavioral/fit interview (with a little break time in between). AV&Co employees were friendly throughout and made it about as painless as it could be for a 5-hour final round on a Saturday.

The recruiting team was quite vague about when notifications of offer were coming out.

Application

Interview

First I had an on campus interview then an on site interview. Both interviews were a mix of behavioral and case questions. Everyone I met was very nice and helpful. The cases were on the more difficult end.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (Cambridge, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews, each about 30 minutes. The first 10-15 minutes of each were behavioral and the rest of it was a case interview. The second interview was mostly the case because they were running out of time.

Interview Questions

• Amazon is looking to expand into the deliverable grocery market. Size the market and cosnider whether this is a good idea.   Answer Question

Winter Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had a first round, and then went to Boston office for final round. Interviews are mostly just cases with a couple of quick behavioral questions at the beginning. Cases were guided but involved a lot of math

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

normal case interviews - I had two cases via phone and then flew into their office in boston for the final round interview process. The cases were quite challenging to be honest.

Interview Questions

• They start off with questions about you and just getting to know you as a person and your background, but then they dive into specific cases just like any other case you have done before.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus and was invited to do a first round phone interview. It was back to back, 45 minutes each, with around 15 minutes of behavioral questions and 30 minutes for a case study.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when there was a conflict between your group members?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altman Vilandrie & Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I was invited for a first-round interview which consisted of two back-to-back 45 minute interviews, each with a principal. Definitely a mixed experience; the first interviewer was very enjoyable to speak with although he seemed very tired. On the other hand, the second interviewer was terrible, both extremely obnoxious and inattentive throughout the whole interview. Each interview consisted of a couple of behavioral questions and then a case within the TMT industry. I enjoyed both of the cases and generally thought I did well but not well enough I guess.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in technology? Give me examples.   Answer Question