Altran Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.5

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altran Group (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

2 tech round 1 hr, all project related questions and explanations. C lang uage, python, linux, c++ is advantage. round 1 basic technical stuff round 2 more of project and expertise in domain. am expert in Linux device driver, so it was fun interview for me, hope things would go positive for you guys.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altran Group in July 2016.

Interview

First call with HR asking about your resume and experience, second row questions/definitions about Java and SQL, third row is a shared document with a problem to solve live + questions/definitions about Java (some were the same as previous interview).

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between interface and abstract class?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Altran Group.

Interview

Mostly Managerial. With a little technical emphasis. Easy two step process, Phone and Personal interview. Phone interview is quite usual, with HR and Managers. Personal interview will be with Managers and Project Managers.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave the previous company   1 Answer

Junir Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Altran Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

2 interviews with 2 different Business Manager, mainly on personal skills and attitude.
    1 .technical interview with a Business Manager.
    1 technical interview with the customer

Interview Questions

• Tell me something bout you   1 Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altran Group (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

I received a call from the HR Director after she viewed my resume on Monster. She asked me to come in for an interview within that same week and I was hired the very next day.

Interview Questions

• They told me that my resume qualifications far surpassed what the position had to offer and wanted to know why I wanted to take it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I needed the job and did not negotiate.

Verification and Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altran Group (Norcross, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. After initial phone screen, a technical phone interview was scheduled within a week. Technical phone interview mainly covered previous experience and some specific questions related to V&V and other processes. On-site interview was scheduled with flight booked. Met with three people for 1:1 interview and each consisted of about 20-30 min.

Interview Questions

salary was lower than what I was making already, after considering cost of living difference

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Altran Group (Coventry, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

A telephone interview followed by a Face to Face interview. The interview was pleasant and informative and led to the F2F a few days later.
    The F2F was conducted by the person who conducted the telephone interview and one other.
    I arrived on time but the interview was late starting. No hospitality was offered (they di apologise for this on the way out) and the intervies comprised of one hour of questioning from one person whilst the other remained silent for the whole interview. At the end of their questions I was told that we were out of time and there would be no time for questions on my own. At this point I told that there would be a second phase a couple of days later. Given he little information I had about the role and the Company and my general experience with Altran so far I decided not to persue the opportunity any further.

Interview Questions

• If you suddenly awoke in the middle of a dense forest with no idea where you were and no tools or equipment how would you find your way out?   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altran Group.

Interview

The interview went well, with a lot of compliments. They send me 2 tests and i did the tests with average classification. After the tests, no one contacted me. When i send another email, no one answer

Quality Assurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altran Group (Zürich (Switzerland)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and about a month later got a phone call from the recruiting manager inviting me to an interview in their offices. The interview was to the point, the manager gave me an overview of the company, their various offices and units, how they work and then a more in-depth look at his department and their functionality. The role was explained but remained a bit vague as it is a project based position. I was told since it is project based, I could hear back from them from 2 weeks to 3 month ahead. I haven't received any further news.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altran Group.

Interview

First Skype interview team leader missed. On my email, he replays that laptop was broken.
    On second interview we discussed next steps and after that no feedback from team leader and HR.