Altran Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altran Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.6

Automation Engineer Interview

Interview

After 2 rounds of interview, the requirement gets freeze. After 2 rounds of interview, the requirement gets freeze. They themselves are not clear abt whom to hire, what experience.
    After a drilling interview rounds I did not expect this.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altran Group (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

2 tech round 1 hr, all project related questions and explanations. C lang uage, python, linux, c++ is advantage. round 1 basic technical stuff round 2 more of project and expertise in domain. am expert in Linux device driver, so it was fun interview for me, hope things would go positive for you guys.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altran Group in July 2016.

Interview

First call with HR asking about your resume and experience, second row questions/definitions about Java and SQL, third row is a shared document with a problem to solve live + questions/definitions about Java (some were the same as previous interview).

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between interface and abstract class?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Altran Group.

Interview

Mostly Managerial. With a little technical emphasis. Easy two step process, Phone and Personal interview. Phone interview is quite usual, with HR and Managers. Personal interview will be with Managers and Project Managers.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave the previous company   1 Answer

Junir Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Altran Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

2 interviews with 2 different Business Manager, mainly on personal skills and attitude.
    1 .technical interview with a Business Manager.
    1 technical interview with the customer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altran Group (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

I received a call from the HR Director after she viewed my resume on Monster. She asked me to come in for an interview within that same week and I was hired the very next day.

Interview Questions

• They told me that my resume qualifications far surpassed what the position had to offer and wanted to know why I wanted to take it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I needed the job and did not negotiate.

Verification and Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altran Group (Norcross, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. After initial phone screen, a technical phone interview was scheduled within a week. Technical phone interview mainly covered previous experience and some specific questions related to V&V and other processes. On-site interview was scheduled with flight booked. Met with three people for 1:1 interview and each consisted of about 20-30 min.

Interview Questions

salary was lower than what I was making already, after considering cost of living difference

Stage Automotive Industry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altran Group (Turin (Italy)).

Interview

The hiring process was very nice and smooth.
    I was invited on site for a technical and behavioral interview, which happened on the same day.
    Fairly standard interview for a Stage position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work in team.
      Tell me about once you had to overcome a difficulty, what did you do and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Software Engineer - BigData Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altran Group (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was asked to attend a telephonic interview on Saturday evening 5: 00 PM. All of a sudden in the morning the interview was rescheduled and the communication was really unprofessional. Attended the telephonic interview and the big thing stars here. Interviewer is very unprofessional, called me late by 15 minutes. Through out the interview there is a lot of background noise. Midway through the interview, interviewer came up with his own assumptions on how I am taking the telephonic interview. That is the time I lost focus and interest in the interview. I have never seen such an etiquette less, unprofessional and idiotic interviewer. He expected me to come with a solution before he completes his question, if I do not then he assumes that I am googling and telling the answers. This is the first time I felt companies should train their employees on how to behave with the interview attendees. Will never refer this company to any one.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altran Group (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

i have applied for VoIp consultant position. Interview was very in depth. they have asked me lot of questions about my previous Job. it was good not that difficult but not that easy either.