Altria Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altria Sales Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

3.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

There were three rounds, with the last day being a "day in the field." The first two rounds were mostly behavioral questions. The main negative was that it was typically 1-2 weeks between each interview, which made the process seem long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Altria

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

Took three weeks. First interview was a typical behavior interview, asked about past experiences and want your to answer using STAR format. Second round is a case study, it really isn't that bad you just have to be strong in your answers.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Altria in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on Campus. Very quick Process. First round of interviews was roughly 45 minutes long. Asked a series of behavioral questions. The interviewer was friendly, and made for a comfortable interview.

Sales Interview

Interview

1st round phone interview. All behavioral questions aimed at getting to know you and how you would fit at the company. Very nice and helpful recruiter willing to answer any follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite and least favorite thing about your previous employer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altria (Columbia, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I only made it through the first round of interviews. It wasn't too difficult--they asked questions like if you are able to relocate, and then they asked some behavioral questions. Overall it wasn't too difficult, and the two people that interviewed me were very friendly. Slightly surprised I didn't make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you told a customer they could get a product for a certain price, but then you found out that price was much cheaper than you could actually give them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altria (Storrs, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Met representatives at a university recruitment fair. I had two rounds of interviews. One was a two on one interview, which was standard. The second was a brief case study where I had to recommend a new kind of coffee to a convenience store owned based on information given. The third part was a day in the field, where I spent a day with territory sales managers in Worcester mass. This was more casual than I had expected, and they didn't ask me many questions, just gave me an opportunity to see what working there was like. Lots of situational questions

Interview Questions

• How would you behave if you promised a client one thing, and were not able to follow through on that promise?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Process so far has been 3 steps:
    Met with on campus recruiter at involement fair, and showed great interest

Phone interview for about 45-60 minutes which were normal STAR behavior based

Next round is a panel interview

Interview Questions

• Named a time you created a new system for the betterment of yourself or organizaiton, what was it and how did it changes things   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altria (Chapel Hill, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

30 Minute Behavior Interview for the first round interview after applying through campus job site and then Second Round 1 hour Case and 30 minute behavioral interview where you had to be a mock sales rep pitching to a store owner.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

It was a 2 step process. I initially met company employees at my college's career fair and found them filled with helpful knowledge about the company. Altria held an interview dinner to meet with all of the perspective interviewees and answer any questions they have. The company provides a professional atmosphere with with a variety of perks including signing bonuses and a car if you take their offer after the internship.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Altria (Columbia, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

three rounds with the first being a basic 2:1 behavioral interview. They asked a lot about my resume and what I had accomplished in my years at my school. Then they asked about my future goals and ideal company. They were interested in my involvement and wanted to know about my interests as well

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had to work as a team and what was your role   Answer Question