Altria Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3.3

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

“tell me about yourself”

Tell us about a time that you had to solve a challenging problem. What did you do?

Describe a situation where you didn't accomplish the goal you had set for yourself.

Explain how you used leverage in group project at school.

Other Interview Reviews for Altria

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria in September 2017.

Interview

They are very nice people. The first part of the interview was a phone call interview. It lasts about 45 min and they ask you behavioral based questions and application questions. Then the second round is a case study interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were faced with a difficult person? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

There were three rounds, with the last day being a "day in the field." The first two rounds were mostly behavioral questions. The main negative was that it was typically 1-2 weeks between each interview, which made the process seem long.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

Took three weeks. First interview was a typical behavior interview, asked about past experiences and want your to answer using STAR format. Second round is a case study, it really isn't that bad you just have to be strong in your answers.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Altria in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on Campus. Very quick Process. First round of interviews was roughly 45 minutes long. Asked a series of behavioral questions. The interviewer was friendly, and made for a comfortable interview.

Sales Interview

Interview

1st round phone interview. All behavioral questions aimed at getting to know you and how you would fit at the company. Very nice and helpful recruiter willing to answer any follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite and least favorite thing about your previous employer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altria (Columbia, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I only made it through the first round of interviews. It wasn't too difficult--they asked questions like if you are able to relocate, and then they asked some behavioral questions. Overall it wasn't too difficult, and the two people that interviewed me were very friendly. Slightly surprised I didn't make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you told a customer they could get a product for a certain price, but then you found out that price was much cheaper than you could actually give them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altria (Storrs, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Met representatives at a university recruitment fair. I had two rounds of interviews. One was a two on one interview, which was standard. The second was a brief case study where I had to recommend a new kind of coffee to a convenience store owned based on information given. The third part was a day in the field, where I spent a day with territory sales managers in Worcester mass. This was more casual than I had expected, and they didn't ask me many questions, just gave me an opportunity to see what working there was like. Lots of situational questions

Interview Questions

• How would you behave if you promised a client one thing, and were not able to follow through on that promise?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn State University, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria (Penn State University, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The first phone interview is easy. If you pass basic screening then you get invited in for a face to face. That interview was long and difficult. A lot of behavioral questions

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Altria in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through my university recruiting website and got a phone interview. Next round was a 30 minute case followed by a panel interview with 2 employees consisting of behavioral questions. The third round was a day in the field to see what you would actually be doing and if it is the right job for you. Everyone along the way is friendly and the interviews are very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced a conflict in a group and how you overcame it.   Answer Question