Altria Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

3.3

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altria (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Came to school for recruiting event and talked to recruiter then applied online and did video interview with several behavioral questions and then invited to final round for "Day in Field" in Atlanta where had to do small case study followed by seeing what the job entails by shadowing a current worker in a group of 6 people

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Altria

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

I did just the phone interview where they asked basic questions like me about yourself, tell me a situation where I had a leadership role and how I handled that position.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

There is three rounds, the first is a phone call, then a panel interview and lastly a "day in the life" type round. The phone interview was a quick conversation, mostly behavioral questions. The second round was the panel interview. They give you a very ambiguous case that you have 20 minutes to review and create a business plan for.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altria (Columbia, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Three stages of interviewing. 1st stage was basic behavioral interviews 2nd stage was a case study and panel interview and then the third step was a day in the field shadowing and then interacting with retail managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a certain new product, why do you recommend it and how many would you recommend ordering for inventory?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

“tell me about yourself”

Tell us about a time that you had to solve a challenging problem. What did you do?

Describe a situation where you didn't accomplish the goal you had set for yourself.

Explain how you used leverage in group project at school.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria in September 2017.

Interview

They are very nice people. The first part of the interview was a phone call interview. It lasts about 45 min and they ask you behavioral based questions and application questions. Then the second round is a case study interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were faced with a difficult person? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Altria in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through my university recruiting website and got a phone interview. Next round was a 30 minute case followed by a panel interview with 2 employees consisting of behavioral questions. The third round was a day in the field to see what you would actually be doing and if it is the right job for you. Everyone along the way is friendly and the interviews are very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced a conflict in a group and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn State University, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria (Penn State University, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The first phone interview is easy. If you pass basic screening then you get invited in for a face to face. That interview was long and difficult. A lot of behavioral questions

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

There were three rounds, with the last day being a "day in the field." The first two rounds were mostly behavioral questions. The main negative was that it was typically 1-2 weeks between each interview, which made the process seem long.

Application

Interview

Took three weeks. First interview was a typical behavior interview, asked about past experiences and want your to answer using STAR format. Second round is a case study, it really isn't that bad you just have to be strong in your answers.