Altria Tsm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altria Tsm Interview Questions

2.7

TSM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Altria.

Interview

3 Stage Hiring Process with District Manger, If you are applying for a position you should be ready to relocate. This is the type of position best suited for recent college grads who may be more flexible to relocating for a sub-six figure position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Altria

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altria (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back 2 weeks later from the Unit Manager. We had a 30 minute phone interview just introducing my background and experience. I was then invited to an interview with the Unit Manger and the District Manager which I drove 4 hours to get to and from. I was then invited to the 2nd round of interview where I drove a collective 7 hours to get to and from and interviewed with the Regional manager (it was supposed to be a panel interview). 45 min later I left and was told I should hear something by the end of the week. I never heard anything. I had another job I had to respond to so I reached out to everyone I interviewed with over the weekend. I was ignored and finally got a generic email on a sat. Never got reimbursed for travel and didn't get an offer. Awesome experience ha.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Altria (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

1) Initial "cattle call" job fair with brief get to know couple of questions such as why do you want to work with us, why are you a good candidate, and your background/any questions for the interviewer bit.
    2) Phone interview: tell us about yourself, situational questions (how did you handle so and so that was negative, we are thinking of changing this product -what are your thoughts and why), and a time where candidate can ask questions about the position, etc.
    3) Face to face interview -was with 3 people (future mgr and 2 HR? folks -none gave business cards or contact information?). Bring resume's as they will ask for it. They ask why you are a superior candidate and again ask situational questions, how you handled so and so, why, and the outcome. They also asked to describe a time when you studied data and put the subsequent knowledge to use...even if you've not done this, construct something and have a story ready as they REALLY seem to want this.

My final thoughts are that it appears that they are looking for younger folks with little or no "sales" skills/background that they can mold, which is not necessarily a bad thing -but overlooking someone a little older and seasoned in how to act in a social situation and in what they say and how they say it is a big mistake.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you studied data and put the subsequent knowledge to use...even if you've not done this, construct something and have a story ready as they REALLY seem to want this.   Answer Question

TSM Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altria in February 2011.

Interview

Information session at a college--I thought it was just an "info session," where we could get to know about the company, but they were actually sizing you up and evaluating you. It was essentially the first interview. You didnt get a call back for an interview if you did not d well in the info session.