Altru Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altru Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Altru Health (Grand Forks, ND) in January 2016.

Interview

first off, you wait for the interviewer to call your name out. Then you get up walk up to her and in troduce yourself. Firm hand shake is a must. She then walks you in her office and has you take a seat. She then tells you she will ask about 13-15 questions and I answer the best I can. And so I did.

COTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altru Health (Grand Forks, ND) in July 2014.

Interview

Altru takes along time to get back to you after the interview process, didn't get responses from the human resource department or the supervisor who interviewed me for over 2 weeks. May have been on vacation since it was summer.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the department that know one else can.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Financial Information Analyst/Planning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altru Health (Grand Forks, ND) in May 2013.

Interview

Four years prior to applying for this job, I did an internship in the same division.
    I applied for this job online
    Received an invitation to interview in person
    Interviewed with future supervisor and co-worker which consisted of 7 situation/behavior/outcome questions.
    Was offered the job within 5 days
    Had to pass a drug screening and background check
    Attended a one day orientation
    Started job within three weeks of receiving the job offer

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to collaborate with a team to achieve a common goal.   Answer Question

Dietary Four Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altru Health (Grand Forks, ND) in April 2012.

Interview

It doesn't take long for them to get back to u after submitting an application about 1 week. But after that u go in for the actual interview which is another week or less depending on their availability to get u in. And after the hiring that's what can take the longest I wanted to start as soon as possible so I called the manager a couple times to let him know I was cleared for the drug and health test so it took me about two weeks before I actually started after that. But other employees said it took them a good month or two. So if your persistent like I was there shouldn't be an issue. Along with it depending if they tell u u have the job in the first interview or not. For me they hired me on the spot but there has been other employees that have to come back for another interview or wait a week before they hear back from them if they got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations with us here at Altru.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation especially in this kind of position they just say whatever HR tells them and depending on the position it depends on the pay. For me, after a month I got a dollar raise but that was because they were Mis-paying me for my position.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Altru Health (Grand Forks, ND) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied on tthe company website followed by her call, followed by telephonic interview followed by in person interview

Intern Interview

Interview

The job application process was smooth and seemless. I've heard individuals have had difficulties with the online job applications, but mine seemed to go through fine.

Within a couple weeks I received a call for an initial screening interview and then was interviewed by the administrator and another staff person. The notification time of receiving the position was a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What was the most significant political situation you've been involved in and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were available but I did not.