Altru Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Altru Health

Altru Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altru Health

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter who asked questions as if they were on a script. No acknowledgement after I answered a question, just moved on to the next question (one of the most robotic-feeling interviews I have ever had). Next step was an interview with the hiring manager followed by an interview with three other team members/colleagues. Position ended up being filled by an internal candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a conflict with a co-worker and how you handled it.
    Answer Question

Altru Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altru Health

Interview

Everything went well during interview but you will feel like that's all lie. The manager said he will help the employee to move on and improve their performance but actually he did not. He literally doesn't know how his team is doing for their job.

Interview Questions
  • How was your work before? What do you think of your weakness in working? How to deal with the relationship with coworkers and leaders? (Finally you will know how you should deal with it)

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

12h

a

Counselor

Just started a new job as an LMHC 7 weeks ago. It’s fee for service. Was told during the interview I’d have a full caseload always and have more stable clients. However, I’ve been getting at least 1 no show/cancel per day and found out that I don’t get paid for it unless the client pays. Now with these no show / late cancels, I have less clients and no new intakes are being put in my schedule even though I’ve alerted the intake dept several times. Is it bad I want to leave already?

7 Comments

Healthcare

31.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Altru Health~17805
Join the conversation on

Altru Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altru Health

Interview

Phone interview first, then video interview. Roughly 30 mins each. It’s kind going well in interview, but after you’re hired they would try their best to picky on you. Like if you’re doing things in the different way, they will say you’re wrong. Lots of blames and talking behind you when you’re working here. Finally, you’ll get discontinued on your job because they find more easy to complain, even bully and cheaper labor than you.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do in your last job? How do you resolve the difficulty situations? Can you give an example of how did you deal with the relationship with your manager and coworkers?

Altru Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altru Health in Sep 2020

Interview

I have interviewed for several positions with this company. They seem to ask similar questions every time. The questions focus on a problem, how you solved it, and what the outcome was.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you disagreed with or had a problem with a coworker. How did you solve this problem and what was the outcome?
  • Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a patient. What did you do and what was the outcome?

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altru Health (Grand Forks, ND)

Interview

Interview process went smoothly. First I did a phone interview with the recruiter, then a second phone Interview with the lab supervisor. Finally I did an in-person peer interview and got a tour of the lab.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you used teamwork in your job, or something like that.

Altru Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altru Health in Jan 2019

Interview

Lengthy process, strange questions, odd choice of interviewers, confusing steps. After several phone conversations, multiple call onsite interviews and delays in hearing back, I tried to reach out for follow-ups and, ultimately, inform them I accepted an outside offer, but to no answer. The next week, a form email was sent stating many applications were received and they are no longer processing my application. This was for a professional level role and I have never experienced such a lack of professional communication and respect. It's a disappointment to have gone through such a process and travel to have conversations, only to be 'ghosted' by the in-house recruiter. I wish them well, though hope the team can build from this feedback and provide a better experience for others. The greater community is too small to leave such impressions when resources are scarce.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral based buestions (Tell me about a time when....)
  • Oddly, not one question surfaced about my direct experience in the space to align my past skills to what I would do at Altru. I had to pull questions out and make my own conclusions.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altru Health (Grand Forks, ND) in Jan 2019

Interview

2 direct manager about the experience and previous practice it took around 30 minutes..it was kind of friendly talk .. Explore my area of experience and different situations in work place

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altru Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altru Health

Interview

HR will call and set up a time to meet with you. Directly after I met with the Phlebotomists and Clerical manager. I got a call a week later that I got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later I got a call to set up a phone interview and a in person interview for the following week. Phone interview lasted 20 minutes and the in person interview lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • what kind of ethic/value situation have you been in and how did you handle the situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Altru Health (Grand Forks, ND) in Aug 2017

Interview

I applied online and a week later I got the phone screen and they forwarded my application to the hiring manager. Two weeks later I got the call about an interview. When I got to the interview they were interviewing me about a different position. The manager that interviewed me said she would give me a call by Wednesday to set up a job shadow (since I am a new graduate nurse.) That Wednesday came and no call. I tried calling HR and never got a call back. Two weeks later that manager called me and offered me a job shadow for yet another department. I agreed because I was very interested in working for Altru. When I got the job shadow, the nurse I followed talked negatively about management and the workplace. I left the job shadow and later that week got the rejection letter. The manager didn't call me to see how I liked the job shadow, or how it went. This was 2 months of my time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews