Alvarez & Marsal Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated May 7, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alvarez & Marsal (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a casual lunch interview with 2 directors from the tax team. The interview went very well and they both answered my questions and were very nice and easy to talk to. Two weeks later, I was scheduled to meet with the partner for a breakfast interview. Again it was casual and comfortable. He asked very basic questions like what do you see yourself as in 5-10 years. The partner had talked to the directors who were happy with my credentials so he actually came in with a physical offer letter and gave it to me at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Alvarez & Marsal (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

First Round was an in-person interview - 30 mins behavioral followed by a 30 minute case. Second round was a half-day group case interview that ended with a presentation to upper management.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alvarez & Marsal (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

A&M is a case based interviewing model.

Interview Questions

• Determine the value of a company given a ton of financial and sales information.   Answer Question

Financially imprudent.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alvarez & Marsal (Atlanta, GA) in October 2008.

Interview

There was a simulated case with a team of other candidates. The process is enjoyable and well-designed - I believe it gives the employer more insight into the candidates while also allowing candidates to gain a better understanding of expectations and competition.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure your long term interests are in the field of business consulting?   1 Answer