Alzheimer's Association Data Entry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alzheimer's Association

1 Interview Review

2.0

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association.

Interview

Was called in for an in-person interview with hiring manager/potential supervisor, potential team mate, and office manager. Interview was pretty standard - typical behavioral interview questions, "how did you handle similar previous challenges?", "what are your software competencies?" etc. Hammered me pretty hard on the "do you see yourself here in 5 years?" question, which was a little disturbing considering the job was entry-level.

I was told after first interview that second interview was likely, therefore I didn't inquire about salary range as professional etiquette recommends waiting until second interview to do so (salary info was not posted on job requisition). I was then contacted abruptly by the affiliate's CFO (who I had not met previously) the following Monday morning who offered me the job and gave me less than 8 hours to accept. Salary offer was underwhelming and on the mid-to-low range of market value.

Taking into consideration that I was offered very little time to consider the position, negotiate a higher salary, and was routinely made aware of possible red flags during in-person interview (frequent overtime, overwhelming workload) I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

I was offered very little time to consider the position, negotiate a higher salary, and was routinely made aware of possible red flags during the in-person interview (frequent overtime, overwhelming workload); therefore, I declined the offer. Interviewers had strange obsession with the idea that the person in this position would be content with working 5+ years in the role - considering pay was low and workload was potentially overwhelming, I found it odd they weren't taking in to consideration that they were outlining the formula for high turnover.