Alzheimer's Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alzheimer's Association Interview Questions

Interviews at Alzheimer's Association

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

One interview with CEO. Internship was very unsatisfying.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral and based on past experiences.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

Sit down one on one interview in an office setting, pretty straight forward questions that are related to job experience as well as passion for the Alzheimer's Association/your possible personal connection.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association.

Interview

They are an EXTREMELY unprofessional and disorganized non-profit. The job I applied for was listed for 6 months. It took them 3 months after I applied to contact me. I had 2 phone interviews, and then I heard absolutely nothing from them when I followed up on the position.

How hard is it for HR to send a 2 line email saying I have been rejected? Why can't you show candidates basic human courtesy by responding to them? Is this how you treat Alzheimer's patients too??? Why would anyone ever want to work for you? Disgusting.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association.

Interview

Two in-person interviews, not the most in-depth questions, talked about experience and minimally about the position, did not discuss company culture and values, process took one week. HR needs some communication improvement.

Interview Questions

• Q: What kind of management style do you work well under?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Multiple interviews including a final one with the CEO. It is very important that you are a member of the team who compliments the team well. You will be introduced and interact with many people throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What value can you bring to our current staff that we do not already have?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association.

Interview

Average is probably the best word. This was a phone interview. I was called 10 minutes late, from an unfamiliar number. The connection was terrible and I was regularly having to ask her to repeat the questions. Questions were fairly basic. None of the questions listed (here on Glassdoor) for this position or similar positions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with the Alzheimer’s Association back in July. The overall process was a bit stressful but in an exciting way. I first did a computer/typing skills test using vignettes of callers calling in to the center.

Interview Questions

• What clinical skills do you have ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The phone screen was conducted by the hiring manager. The questions presented were very brief and the interviewer was mostly concerned with my level of experience using Personify data base.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for an event coordinator position and had a phone screening with the event manager for that region. I thought our phone interview went well and they spoke as if I was going to have an in person interview given how they gave me details on how to get to their location. Discover my shock when I get an email that they did not want to pursue my application.

2 weeks pass and I get an email from a different manager saying the person that interviewed me the last time passed along my resume and wanted me to come in for an in person interview. Its a group panel, and the manager is 10 minutes late but Im still hopeful this will go well. The manager just wasted my time and everyone else since after talking about how I felt my skills and my goals were a good fit for this place that they didn't think I would be a good fit based off of my resume.

The resume that you had time to go over and make that decision before you had me drive 50minutes to tell me that to my face.

Overall, I had a horrible experience with this company, I have no idea what they want to do and as a person who has a family member suffering with Alzheimer's I personally felt this chapter does not even really care for family members suffering with this illness.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Chicago, IL) in December 2018.

Interview

The process took about a month. It included 3 interviews, 2 phone and 1 in person. Everyone I spoke to was very nice and took time to answer all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• How has working with a team taught you something about yourself?   Answer Question