Alzheimer's Association Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alzheimer's Association

1 Interview Review

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied for a position and it took about a month for them to connect with me. I had an initial phone screening that lasted about 20-30 mintues. Asked me various basic questions about my experience and past employment. About a week later I was asked to do an in person interview with the person that would oversee my position. That interview was about 45-60 mintues. Again, background, getting to know me, personality check. After that I had a 30 minute group interview with a few people whom were to be on my team. More casual, getting to know you feel.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult questions. More about my background and experience and what I could bring to the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

About a week after the rounds of interviews, I was called and offered the position and offered a starting rate. I countered back as I felt the pay wasn't right for the position. They countered back with their final offer and said it was all based on past pay from the previous job with a percentage increase and it wasn't really specific for the job. They obviously had a cap but weren't willing to meet that cap only go a percentage above the previous job.