Alzheimer's Association Special Events Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alzheimer's Association Special Events Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Alzheimer's Association

2.7

Special Events Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received call back within three weeks, and interviewed the next week. Process was quick and easy. Meet with two senior members of department to learn more about the role and their needs. Over all it was a good description of the actual work and felt like a good match.

Interview Questions

• Always tricky being asked about connection to disease... for me I have one so I shared.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I countered salary once and it was accepted, additional requests like work from home were left to be determined after one year.

Other Interview Reviews for Alzheimer's Association

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Peoria, IL).

Interview

Applied online and reviewed email from recruiter 1 day after applying. Had interview 1 week from application. Interviewed worth Lisa Lee. Interview was 50 minutes. I had a good rapport wit Lisa Lee. I asked how long before next step. Her response 'as soon as possible'. I sent follow up thank you email, but have not heard back.

Interview Questions

• Why Alzheimers Association? What made you apply?   Answer Question
    • With multiple organizations asking for donations, how would you get them to choose Alz over other organizations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Spokane, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

After a phone interview, I was interviewed in person by a small group, including one person on Skype. They each had a list of questions and rotated asking them. The person on Skype made notes during the interview. They had a bottle of water waiting for me, which I really appreciated because my mouth gets dry when I'm nervous!

Manager, Special Events Interview

Interview

I filled out the online application and followed up on the phone with the office contact about setting up the interview. They emailed me back, I came in for a face to face interview, asked me normal interview questions. Called me soon after for a second round of interviews and then got offered the job.