Alzheimer's Association Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alzheimer's Association Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Alzheimer's Association

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association.

Interview

Average is probably the best word. This was a phone interview. I was called 10 minutes late, from an unfamiliar number. The connection was terrible and I was regularly having to ask her to repeat the questions. Questions were fairly basic. None of the questions listed (here on Glassdoor) for this position or similar positions were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Alzheimer's Association

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The phone screen was conducted by the hiring manager. The questions presented were very brief and the interviewer was mostly concerned with my level of experience using Personify data base.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with the Alzheimer’s Association back in July. The overall process was a bit stressful but in an exciting way. I first did a computer/typing skills test using vignettes of callers calling in to the center.

Interview Questions

• What clinical skills do you have ?   1 Answer