Alzheimer's Association Walk Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Walk Manager

Alzheimer's Association Walk Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Alzheimer's Association

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

A phone interview occurred first, followed by an in-person interview a week later. The interviewer was very professional and was the same person in both cases. The interview lasted about an hour and a half and was very detailed and thorough. I felt the interview went extremely well and felt very qualified. Unfortunately I received and email message just a day later that indicated I would not be continuing in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a sizeable sponsor that had contributed for years but this year decided not to participate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Alzheimer's Association

Walk Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview within 2 weeks, however after this is when everything slowed way down. I passed through the initial phone interview as was not scheduled for a second interview till 1 month later. I was not bothered and very excited to interview for a company that I held in such high regard and had a close personal connection to. I interviewed on-site with 4 different individuals and thought we had gotten along great. I sent a follow-up thank you email that day and another one 2 weeks later. I have still not gotten a response back which I find extremely rude considering the time I put into this position. At the very least a sorry we aren't interested is warranted after an in-person interview. Unfortunately this has changed my views on this organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Alzheimer's Association (Austin, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online & received a phone interview invitation w/in 8 business days. Phone interview was w/ HR rep a few days later after invite. They said they would recommend me to the hiring manager. W/in 6 business days I received an invite for a live online video interview. That 1rst video interview was a week later w/ 2 development staff members. W/in 4 business days I received another invitation to interview, this time w/ the Executive Director. That 2nd live online video interview was conducted several business days later.

Interview Questions

• Phone screen interview - asked me about myself, asked follow-up questions about my level of experience, salary requirements, how quickly would I be available to re-locate there (since I was applying out-of-state), am I okay w/ no re-location package.

1rst online video interview 2 person panel - asked me about myself, to go in detail about my experience, if I was okay w/ various requirements of the job (travel, volunteer recruitment), asked how I would handle certain challenges of the job, asked how quickly I would be available.
      2nd online video interview w/ Executive Director - very comprehensive interview covering in-depth details of my experience & how it translates to their job requirements, learned details in day-to-day job duties, asked how quickly I would be available, gave me her business email address for any questions or concerns, & they are still looking for finalists & HR would be in touch.   Answer Question