AmSurg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmSurg

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Director Interview

Interview

The initial phone interview went very well. I was asked questions about my interest in the position, past history that made me believe I was qualified and then I was allowed an opportunity to ask questions about the position and reporting structure. The interview lasted about an hour and was very comfortable in conversational tone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your work in your current role?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AmSurg (Nashville, TN).

Interview

In the first interview, you meet with a manager for 30 minutes and a director for 30 minutes. In my case, I also did the second interview on the same day. I met with an assistant controller for over an hour discussing my resume and goals. There are also some financial accounting questions in this meeting.

Interview Questions

• They want to know about you and your personality. The culture is very important to them. They have some behavioral questions as well, but the atmosphere made it easier to answer these questions.   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmSurg (Nashville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

With two supervisors. Very brief - 10 min. Asked what daily duties at previous job consisted of. I asked more questions than they did. Never heard back from the recruiter - am over qualified for the opening.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

The interview process is normal. You are interviewed by two managers one at a time. Each is about 30 minutes in length. The questions are general, they are looking for young, energetic individuals. They want people that will add to the existing fun atmosphere.

Negotiation