AmWINS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AmWINS Group

2.4

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, received an email to set up a phone interview a few days later. Did well for the interview so next step was skype interview. That went well so now currently waiting

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Santa Ana, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Completed one phone interview with a very friendly and warm corporate recruiter for a specific newly acquired location. Was then asked to do a second phone interview with someone from the specific location. Second phone interview was over 45 minutes, very awkward, and interviewer was seemingly unprepared.
    When I asked specific job questions (relating to the day to day aspects of the job) I was met with the response: "I don't know, I'm not in Human Resources", to not be followed up with her role or relationship with HR/why she is conducting the interview. I still have no idea who interviewed me the second time around, but she she seemed very displeased with having the responsibility to conduct interviews/talking to me.
    Overall, the first interview, and that recruiter, was great so I'm sure AmWins (and not acquired organizations) are great to interview/work for.

Interview Questions

• What was something you didn't like in your last job?
      Talk about a time when you had disagreements with management, etc.   1 Answer

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmWINS Group in October 2019.

Interview

I applied and the same day I received an email from HR for a phone interview request. I completed the phone interview the following week. It took about 15 minutes. The normal questions were included (why do you want to leave your current role, tell me about your work experience, etc). But there were a number of odd questions too. I was told I would hear from the hiring manager (who was out) in 1-2 weeks and have not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmWINS Group in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty normal. I had a phone call with an HR representative to see if what I summited for the application was true and to go over a few necessary basic needs fro the position. I met with a VP and we talked about the position and the ideal traits someone should have to be most successful. The last step was a second in person interview with two more VPs to basically make sure i was serious and had the necessary qualities needed for the position.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Charlotte, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

STAR method questions where you are asked to describe a situation, the task along with actions. Then they want to know the results of your actions. Then they have questions outside of this method if they want to give you a hard time in the interview. Example of that would be the generic question well tell me what you liked and disliked regarding your last employer.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered, how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • How did you learn about Amwins   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Charlotte, NC) in December 2018.

Interview

After a phone interview I was sent information for an online testing. A couple of days later I was scheduled to go into the office for a group interview and received the job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know why I picked AmWins and set me aside from the others.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Irving, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

First step was phone interview and if approved your face to face interview is arranged within 1 week. This company has a positive structure and atmosphere. I’m very pleased with my decision and happy I applied for this company

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply for this position? what makes me a great candidate for this position ?   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

Had a very informal phone interview. Was told i would be contacted by the hiring manager but never heard back. Interview took less than 10 minutes. Should at least let you know if you are a candidate for the position or not

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Charlotte, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

Met with team managers / supervisors, as well as upper management and current employees in this role to see if I’d be a good fit with the team. Asked some technical questions to get a gauge on my ability and aptitude to learn this role.

Interview Questions

• How would you find an answer to a problem you couldn’t figure out on your own.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Phone screening followed by in person interview with a 2nd tech screening and meeting the upper management. Overall, everyone is nice and will work with you on questions and would ask for past examples.

Interview Questions

• What is dependency injection. What are Interfaces. And typical .net questions   Answer Question