AmWINS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AmWINS Group

2.4

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Charlotte, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Process is to get the phone screen first and than onsite. I was cleared by lead architect for onsite but after that my recruiter says they are not responding to them which is very bad on Amwins part.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Birmingham, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume to the internship committee, was emailed back in about a week. Had one phone interview and was then asked to come back for an in-person interview at their office. Was offered the internship about 3 weeks later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AmWINS Group in November 2014.

Interview

It was fairly informal and I was asked basic interview questions. It happened in two separate groups though. First there were three women interviewing me and then they switched to three men. They were all nice and on the younger side. They seemed honestly interested in me and how I'd be helping them.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmWINS Group in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I had been recommended by a friend, I had a phone interview. The interviewer sold the company to me during the call and asked questions about my interests.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about a previous job and what I liked and disliked about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

Had a very informal phone interview. Was told i would be contacted by the hiring manager but never heard back. Interview took less than 10 minutes. Should at least let you know if you are a candidate for the position or not

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AmWINS Group.

Interview

Interviewed with two people, I was not asked about any of my job experience. When I tried to bring it up during the interview, I was cut off and not able to finish my explanation. I thought the entire interview was very odd. When I asked what a typical day in this position looked like, one woman just read the same exact thing that was in the job posting.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked of me. I listened to them speak about what they did   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmWINS Group in July 2015.

Interview

HR phone interview for about 20 minutes. A lot of Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?, What was an obstacle you overcame in the workplace?, etc. Cleared the phone interview stages and HR said the head of the office was supposed to follow up for an in person interview and they never did. Never heard from them again and I had an employee referral. Really unprofessional office.

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmWINS Group.

Interview

Had first interview over the phone. Pretty informal interview. Was told I would hear back within 2 weeks and never heard back. I find it very unprofessional to put out the resume, have a phone interview and not have the courtesy to call or email stating any feedback or whether they will hire you or not hire you.

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Interview

Initial interview was via phone. It seemed to go well, yet there has been no communication since the phone interview. I was informed that if interested they would make contact within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Kingstown, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmWINS Group (North Kingstown, RI).

Interview

Did phone interview for position I applied to, but then contacted next day to come in for a face to face interview for another. HR mgr. described the position one way, but person who'd be my boss described it much differently - no product training either. I didn't get a great vibe from the whole interview. Not to mention, an acquaintance who works there mentioned she wasn't that happy working there.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult experience that occurred and how did you handle it?   Answer Question