Amadeus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amadeus Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Waltham, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applying for a position which, in nutshell, should have been supporting legacy C++ code for legacy salary.
    Stage 0: a chat with HR/recruiting specialist.
    Stage 1: automated quiz on codingame.com consisting of 40+ questions ranging from "how do you get a pointer to variable: &v, *v, or getptr(v)" to "identify this design pattern" to "program a simple task in 20 minutes".
    Advice: spend a weekend practicing on codingame.com to solve at least "Easy" section and read through at least Wikipedia section on design patterns: they seem to have some affection to this stuff.
    Stage 2: chat over Skype with a tech dude. Mainly, about your past experience, no actual tech quiz.
    Stage 3: onsite interview, as usual.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that prints the temperature closest to 0 among input data. If two numbers are equally close to zero, positive integer has to be considered closest to zero (for instance, if the temperatures are -5 and 5, then display 5). Time limit: ~20 minutes.
      // This is exactly a task from CodinGame's "Easy" section   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

I was asked to choose two of the test, either c or java coding assessment test, i chose java

First step - Assessment Test- was tough, basic plus and code writing problems.

Interview Questions

• Skype interview - Asked me to write a program to check whether the word is palindrome or not in java   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Applied through my school's portal. The process took a month. The recruiter reached out to me. First, an online coding test. 10 days later a technical interview on Skype. The questions were based on core java and REST API.
    A week later had on site interview. There were total 5 interviews. Interviews were a mixture of technical, behavioral and communication skills. In technical, I was tested on both algorithms and design. More than the difficulty of the algorithm, the approach to the problem was important. They were very quick in letting me know the result at every step.

Interview Questions

• A question on extracting information from logs. A question involving binary search and hash table. An API design problem. Some questions on java concurrency. Describe a project in detail.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Waltham, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and also handed over my resume to the recruiter who visited my campus.

Got an email after a month.

One round of interview with the team lead. Met with 2 team members via Skype. Basic stuff from your resume and past experience and how the team can benefit from it. Nothing too difficult

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

1) Call from recruiter to clarify some basic questions like availability, job functions etc.
    2) Online programming test
    3) Skype call about 1 hour, technical screening.
    4) On-site interview, 1 technical and 1 non-technical round

Interview Questions

• Programs testing your knowledge on data structures, algorithms. Design related questions.   Answer Question

Project Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amadeus (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Got call within a month, gone through 3 interview. One phone, Skype, and face to face with different members. Discussed the job requirements and what was expected of me. Also discussed what I knew about Amadeus. Whole process took 2 months. Eventually got an offe.

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Telephonic and followed by a onsite Group interview. Including the Dev team as well.

My thought is that the interview team were not told or Don't know what they are exactly looking for.

IF they already told what exactly looking for, it won't waste time of Both the parties.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three-steps process for me:
    1. Short skype interview (no technical questions)
    2. Online technical quizz (one hour, about twenty questions with very different difficulty levels)
    3. On-site interviews (two 45-min technical interviews with team members, then 45 min general interview with team leader, then briefly introduced to department manager)

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with HR then with actual manager, quick and easy. I was in and out in no time. Took a tour of office and was introduced to the culture of company.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was 2 step interview. Step 1 telephonic and Step 2 was on site.
    It was a positive experience for me on all the 4 interviews with 3 different interviewers.
    I was honest about my skills, drawbacks and abilities to take on projects/ assignments.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is one of drawbacks ?   1 Answer