Amadeus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amadeus Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three-steps process for me:
    1. Short skype interview (no technical questions)
    2. Online technical quizz (one hour, about twenty questions with very different difficulty levels)
    3. On-site interviews (two 45-min technical interviews with team members, then 45 min general interview with team leader, then briefly introduced to department manager)

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with HR then with actual manager, quick and easy. I was in and out in no time. Took a tour of office and was introduced to the culture of company.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was 2 step interview. Step 1 telephonic and Step 2 was on site.
    It was a positive experience for me on all the 4 interviews with 3 different interviewers.
    I was honest about my skills, drawbacks and abilities to take on projects/ assignments.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is one of drawbacks ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a staff company, and set up the skype interview that week. It's a video interview, and I thought I don't need a camera, and failed to wear a formal dress. After setting up the camera, followed by a number of technical question on collabedit. Questions are all general technical questions. No behavior questions, no questions on the resume.

Interview Questions

• design pattern, memory leak, C++, SQL, reverse a string   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amadeus (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

A waster of time interviewing this company. They don't know what kind of people they are looking for. They asked a lot of useless conceptual questions which a simple Google search can be solved. The salary looks below industry average. If looking for something in Boston area, you could easily find a much better job. Not worth to waste time here.

JAVA Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. Before an onsite interview in France, I went through an online test consisting of verbal, numerical and English test. Then two telephone interviews, one was more technical and another from HR. On the onsite day, I was interviewed by three directors one by one. All about technical problems.

Interview Questions

• They did focus on your resume and asked many questions related. So it is better to get prepared for anything mentioned on it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The worst hiring managers you can see anywhere. Recruiters approaching the candidates from Ivy league schools and then turning them down without any reason. Never waste your time interviewing in this poor company.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 5 people who interviewed me ,First person interviewed on Java,SQL,Second one on Hadoop,Spark, Third one on JAVA,Fourth one was casual talk and Fifth one behavioral questions on
    the projects I did.
    The question on what are the disadvantages of using Spark. The Java question was about HashMap and entryset.The HRs didn't reimburse any amount and they kept not responding to mails.They intially told me to book the hotel room and they will reimburse it but then I asked them to book hotel room for me and that was good because otherwise I would have paid for the travel and hotel and will not get it reimbursed. I have written 5 mails but couldn't get any response.
    There are bunch of guys from France and It's hard to understand what they are talking.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in the project and did you lead the project   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A phone interview from HR, it lasted half an hour with all technical questions and no behavior questions. Questions are not difficult, just some basic knowledge of C++, as it is the main language they use.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Amadeus in October 2014.

Interview

Initial standard screening interview with HR recruiter. Three weeks later got an email to schedule phone interviews that took a couple of weeks to coordinate. Made the final in person round of interviews with the senior team but this took over a month to coordinate. 3 months later still have received no follow up or feedback other then expense related. North American HR/Recruiting doesn't have their act together.

Interview Questions

• There were really no unexpected or difficult questions. All standard stuff.   Answer Question