Amadeus Interview Questions in Nice, France | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.7

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)) in December 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for the Air department of Amadeus via Alten. The interview took less than 1 hour effectively. However, the Amadeus interviewer (direct manager) was ~30 min late. I got this interview via Alten, who contacted me after having found my CV online. The Manager at Alten was super nervous and treated me like a kid fresh off University, even though I have experience. I got the Amadeus interview after a couple of Alten interviews by phone and a C++ test. Overall no thought questions but you realize they don't care about you, you are just a number. Found out 10 minutes before the final interview to which Amadeus department I was applying to. Nobody told me at any time what was the exact position I was applying to. After the interview, it was not clear at all what would have been my tasks there.

Interview Questions

• Difference between supervised and unsupervised learning, KNN, SVM   Answer Question

Product Definition Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied to the role through Amadeus website and was contacted by e-mail. We scheduled the interview to happen by phone and it was all in English. The questions were specially about what I do, how I believed I could add to the company, how I used to interact with Amadeus... the answer to the interview came some days later, and it was a no.

C++ Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antibes (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amadeus (Antibes (France)).

Interview

Interview directly with the senior manager and another one at the same level as senior manager. Then as consultant, my manager will have negotiation with them. The result can be get on the day after interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a multiplication code without asterisk. Logical question. General knowledge about Amadeus. Question about smart pointer and design pattern.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negociation because I am not staff.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nice (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)) in June 2016.

Interview

it was methodological and good. detailed questions were asked on work experience and interests. The working description was well defined. there were multiple rounds of interview. the overall experience was good

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied on line, about two moths later, One HR contacted me, and asked me if it is possible to have a phone interview with the manager on the next day. I replied yes, then on the next day, the manage called me, after that ,about three weeks they rejected me without specified reasons.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me how much you know about Amadeus
      2. she asked details of my CV.
      3. How do you define a data scientist.
      4. The largest data you have sealed with.
      5. Visualization tool you used.
      It seems that sha has a standard question sheet, she just ask question according to it.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nice (France)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)).

Interview

Passed through interview process with 3 different managers. Final interview with the head of the department where I had to work in. Not too many technical questions, mainly on personality and to understand if apt to work in a team.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nice (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)) in December 2015.

Interview

First, I passed a phone interview with a hiring manager, then after a couple of days was invited for a face-to-face interview. The first interview was very easy, questions very basic. For the second interview, I was asked to prepare a homework, create a presentation and write a blog article.
    After the second interview, I had to wait quite a while before I got the final answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What are your expectations from this internship?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nice (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview, in that 2 rounds were technical/logical and third round mostly towards the company domain and motivation.
    Its important to have knowledge about the company and its businesses as most of the questions asked where about the Airline/Ticketing industry.

The interviews in general are made in good atmosphere not really killing the candidate with weird questions and de-motivating.

Interview Questions

• Why amadeus?
      Whats the motivation?
      How to solve scalability problem?

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nice (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

Intrview process was very detailed and at the same time, pretty short (40 days from interview number 1 and final offer are nothing compared to other companies) and effective. I had to negotiate three times my contract because HR insisted in offering less money than I was earning in my previous job which makes no sense.

Interview Questions

• You need to make a sales presentation pretending to be an Amadeus employee   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)) in August 2015.

Interview

A HR called me on Skype, she than proceeded to tell me how the interview would proceed.
    She was not a english native speaker, and her english was basic, but understandable.

Interview Questions

• What are some projects you did for your school? What about some extra school projects?   Answer Question