AmazeRealise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AmazeRealise Interview Questions

Interviews at AmazeRealise

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AmazeRealise in October 2012.

Interview

There were two rounds and both were competency based. First one was more technical and problem solving while the second focused on handling customers and approach to provide consultation. It also revolved around the business benefits for customer. Questions on challenges faced during customer engagements and finally around career path inclination

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when customer is having multiple issues   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmazeRealise.

Interview

A conversational interview with one person. Typical job and experience related questions. I was also shown round the offices. They never came back to me which is odd after an interview stage.

Interview Questions

• Experience? Why so you went the job? What do you know about the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmazeRealise (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was extremely smooth and the interviewers were lovely and very personable. The environment was also great and they made me feel very welcome. Feedback was really prompt and they came to me with a decision very quickly.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmazeRealise (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Thorough but relaxed. I was interviewed by 2 people and felt it went very well. I was able to talk informally with them too which helped. I was asked to prepare a presentation which was regarding a fictional project.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage risk in a project?   1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmazeRealise (Liverpool, England (UK)).

Interview

Straight up and no messing about, the interview was conducted very quickly and very professionally in one sitting, but at no point did I ever feel pressured or that I was being "grilled". Everyone was friendly and honest about what the job offers.

I got to see the (exceptional) offices, meet the team lead and get a good feel for the company, which was very well presented and seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• There were some great technical questions, some general background questions and a code exam.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmazeRealise (Liverpool, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an initial phone call and was then invited for interview.
    This involved a competency-based test and then a standard interview with two members of staff.
    The interview itself was pleasant enough, I didn't get the feeling I would get the job but they assured me they would contact me either way- they didn't. I know this is common practice for a lot of companies but it's just plain rude to not have the courtesy to send an update and inform a candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmazeRealise in January 2015.

Interview

One telephone interview and two face to face interviews with various individuals assessing personality fit and skill/project requirement fit. Have to be proactive in explaining how you would fit in to the team and be able to manage multiple projects of various difficulty within different sectors. Expectation that you would be able to estimate , plan, help define scope of work, and manage and run entire project process.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve the implementation of UX within Realise?   1 Answer

Content Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmazeRealise (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Literally two brief phone calls from the internal HR department at Manchester to see if I was interested. No job spec provided and no meeting, but followed with an offer of a one month contract which could be extended, or even become permanent.

Just based on that, I should have been suspicious. It was all too easy.

The role isn't about content creation or even editing. It's a front-end developer job, dropping existing creative elements into a very complex CMS. Left after a day, feeling like the role was mis-sold to me.

Interview Questions

• What's your content experience, have you used a CMS?   1 Answer

Content Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmazeRealise (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

They gave a test to complete in 30 minutes after the classical interview. Nobody mentioned it before the interview. It is those kinds of tests which try to trick you with 20 steps of directives step by step and you realize at the end that you weren't supposed to do most of them. I found it a bit insulting and irrelevant for the role and I guess that they base their decision mostly on this test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the customer wanted a job that takes 2 hours to do to be completed in half an hour? How would you handle this?   Answer Question