Amazon Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Amazon Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

5 rounds-HR round, W&G aptitude test, versant test, ops round 1 and 2. As for me all rounds weren't so tough, but a lot of people got eliminated after the 4th round i.e. ops round 1. The senior manager will ask general questions and scenario based questions where you'll have to solve the problem in the scenario. And the last round i.e ops round 2 will also be taken by a senior manager and be careful how you answer every question they ask because with each question they are trying to eliminate you. You may think you did well but eventually you get eliminated.

P.S Do not speak of any negative points about your previous employer because if you do that, they'll know that you will speak negative of Amazon when you leave their company
    . Good luck:-)

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There r total 4 rounds.
    First is introduction round.
    Then another Jam round . Then HR and salary discussion
    They ask about your project.
    Some experience people are also rejected.they have good communication skills bt i don't know why they are rejected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I attended a walk in interview at Bangalore.The interview had 5 rounds. It was a 2 day process. On the first day there was the HR round here you are asked to introduce yourself. The second was the aptitude. Third round was versent. The next day there were 2 rounds both technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Well I applied through a recruiting agency
    There will be 5 rounds totally
    First is HR- Here they ask why you want to get into e-commerce after doing BE
    Next will be apti- Kinda logical questions and no maths involved
    Next comes Versant- Instructions will be provided you just need to follow them
    And the last two and ops rounds- Here is where the grilling happens, know what you have written in your resume

Software Development Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a mail from Naukri and sent my resume. After a month, I got call for the interview. The whole process had 6 rounds. One online test and five(3 coding + 2 managerial)face to face interviews.

Device Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Consist of 4 rounds, written test(written test), 2 technical rounds (In the first technical round they asked to write test cases and test data for any app that I am familiar with. And in 2nd technical it was questions regarding the skills which I put in my resume..), and finally the hr round..

Interview Questions

• One question was to write test case for youtube   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview Process was good.
    First the HR round and then the apptitude.
    Followed by versant and ops round.
    So it includes 5 rounds together.
    They say its a one day process.. but does not happen that way. It depends on the number of candidates...

Interview Questions

• 1. Why amazon?
      2.what do you know about the job role?
      1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I attend interview ,my clg was one of top most in south India ..they rejected me by seeing my clg.A and one thing they won't allow jntuh clg students ,as I don't know the reason for that why they don't allow and I don't care about that because I didn't study in that college .they ask for fresher's and experience also eligible and experience has an hood advantage .

Seller Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was easy.. we had 4 rounds
    1.gd
    2.online test
    3.personal interview
    4.technical
    5.hr

Overall the interview process was easy and i got a job offer.. be confident and just make sure that you really want to work in amazon and you will be dedicated. The process is smooth flow.. it will take one compelete day.. lot of computation was der..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the process first step is the Hrscreeing test .they ask many questions on every thing in my resume .
    they start asking about my family and one of the important question is tell me about your carrier objective

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself ? tell about your project cleary?   1 Answer