Amazon Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

3.2

453 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through freshersworld where the first round was an aptitude round and next round was at the amazon premises.Any one who is good with numbers can clear the rounds,

Catalog Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at amazon in September 2017 for catalog associate. There was 2 rounds apti and face to face. Both rounds went well for me. Apti was very easy it consists of English and non verbal. Face to face interview was nice, hr was really cool. The questions he was asked was all from my resume. Mainly he asked about my projects. Then finally he said if i get shortlisted he would mail me regarding further process. It is almost a week i dint get any mail. How long should i wait ? Can anyone pls let me know?

Interview Questions

• About the projects i did in my final year   2 Answers

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• 1st round will be hackerearth and it contains 20 mcqs and 2 coding questions and the coding questions will be tough and 1st round will be of 90 minutes. it was bit difficult and not easy, the coding questions will be like scenarios and you have to solve this.   Answer Question

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Application:
    I applied through college or university.

Interview:
    I had 3 rounds in total. 1st round was online test consisting of
    1) Aptitude (25 questions -25 min)
    2) Technical (40 questions - 40 min)
    3) Coding (2 questions - 25 min)

Aptitude was pretty much simple.
    Technical consists OS, C, DBMS, CNN, etc.,(the common topics related to CS).
    Comming to coding (2 questions)
    1) Counting the number of trailing zeroes in the factorial of a given number. (number of trailing zeroes means - number of zero's at the end from units place in any number).
    2) A program similar to Fibonacci series.

100 students were able to get through 800 students. Unfortunately, I was not one of them.

But after all the 3 rounds, 11 students got recruited from our college.

Interview Questions

• Counting the number of trailing zeroes in the factorial of a given number. (number of trailing zeroes means - number of zero's at the end from units place in any number).

Eg:
      if N = 5
      N!=120
      therefore, the number of trailing zeroes = 1   Answer Question

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Don't get confuse with Amazon e-commerse. The interview was for amazon web services. Firstly, there was an online test where there were 25 aptitude question(25min), 40 technical question(mainly os,db,networking)(40min) and 2 simple coding questions(25min).

Support Interview

Application

Interview

we had to clear an online test which tested students ability to think various ways to solve a problem.it had 2 simple coding questions about 20 aptitude and 20 technical mostly questions related to os and networking

Interview Questions

• why is TCP three-way steps?
      how to reject a TCP connection?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First ..wrote development skill test,then personal interview with mathematical questions. And then i was asked that i will be contacted by HR ...Nd till now i have not got any call.Its been 2+ weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Hi..Written test (Aptitude & English) and then face to face round. It was on wtc bangalore. Great infrastructure but poor hr. The HR guy was having a bad behaviour towards candidates. Wtc is an excellent place with awesome infrastructure. There was a tedious security check before commencing the interview process. The written test was very easy, every one could crack it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about process associate role?   1 Answer

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

It was quite odd. The interviewer kept saying he wanted to know what I knew about machine learning but I must say the questions seemed to be very fringe machine learning techniques that no one uses or knows about. It seemed he just wanted to prove he knew more machine learning that I did. Finally, he gave me a card puzzle to solve. It was very odd overall.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied by a staffing agency, there was normal easy exam then they called for interview, interview was basically based upon quants specifically profit and loss later after a week they announced result of the interview, process was quite easy

Interview Questions

• there is an initial discount on a bicycle is 25%, later 15% additional discount was given then what is the total discount   Answer Question