Amazon Cloud Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Cloud Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

3.1

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Assessment, and on-site interview after, not yet finished so can not provide much information at this point. But they do require good knowledge of interet, trouble shooting and customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• For the assessment, bacsic networking problems like what other people mentioned   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amazon in March 2019.

Interview

Initial technical screening, followed by a technical phone interview. The engineer who interviewed me deliberately tried to confuse me several times. They asked me the same question several times. We discussed my current aws certifications and my favorite aws services, however, even with certs, it didn't seem to be enough.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you know the OSI model and dns very well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Dallas, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

1. Online Assessment

In this there are a couple of rounds on test cases, networking, databases and many other things. 4-5 rounds in total.

2. On Site Interview

2 HR and 2 Technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q. HR Questions based on the leadership principles.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Dallas, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Great experience. I first had an online assessment with two different type of questions. One was customer support related quiz as in what would you do when facing certain work life scenarios. The second part was a Networking n Linux based quiz. If you excel in that you would be directly contacted for on-site interview. There were four rounds. 2 technical and 2 behavioral. The overall interview was a positive experience. Unfortunately, I didn’t do well.

Interview Questions

• Troubleshooting Network scenarios   2 Answers

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview. It was preceded by an online assessment which was online. After it, this was an hour long phone interview. The assessment is not that difficult and covers various topics.

Interview Questions

• Windows administration. Windows and linux commands. DNS resolution in detail.   Answer Question

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon in November 2018.

Interview

The hiring process had three steps - Online assessment, Phone screen and technical interview.
    The time duration for each process is 1 -2 hrs.
    The online assessment and phone screen were very similar. The questions were comprehensive and the linked up. Questions were maximum depending on the answers given.

Interview Questions

• There was a situation given and asked about the priority or process to processed.
      Most of them were connected questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Herndon, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a long process. Initially started with 2 written rounds and an on-site interview. Technical as well as leadership principles were given importance equally. Mainly tested my troubleshooting skills(given a scenario)

Interview Questions

• 1. Docker basic commands and working.
      2.Differences between chef-solo and chef-zero.
      3.Git Basics
      4. Grep, nslookup, commands
      5. poymorphism,encapsulation and abstraction   Answer Question

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I am not supposed to reveal anything. I signed a confidentiality agreement. The interview went well but I didn't get to move to the next round. It was a web based questionnarie set with 4 different sets followed by a feedback section. The whole process lasted for about 2 hours but they said it will only take 45 min.

Interview Questions

• Work style assessment, basic tech questions related to my field and a job simulation. Plus some questions on what I want to work on when I get the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

First an online technical and work style screening that takes about an hour, then a phone technical screening for about an hour, finally in person interview with different members of a team for about 3 hours.

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Interview

Completed the premium support assessment for cloud support associate position. It had a simulations section and a technical questions sections which were not too in depth. I got selected for a phone interview in the next 10 days.

Interview Questions

• The simulations were about troubleshooting various client problems. They had multiple choice as well as drag and match type questions.   1 Answer