Amazon Cloud Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Cloud Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Dallas, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

1. Online Assessment

In this there are a couple of rounds on test cases, networking, databases and many other things. 4-5 rounds in total.

2. On Site Interview

2 HR and 2 Technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q. HR Questions based on the leadership principles.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Dallas, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Great experience. I first had an online assessment with two different type of questions. One was customer support related quiz as in what would you do when facing certain work life scenarios. The second part was a Networking n Linux based quiz. If you excel in that you would be directly contacted for on-site interview. There were four rounds. 2 technical and 2 behavioral. The overall interview was a positive experience. Unfortunately, I didn’t do well.

Interview Questions

• Troubleshooting Network scenarios   1 Answer

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Assessment, and on-site interview after, not yet finished so can not provide much information at this point. But they do require good knowledge of interet, trouble shooting and customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• For the assessment, bacsic networking problems like what other people mentioned   Answer Question

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Interview

basic questions on networking, linux boot process, tcp, dns, dhcp, udp, RAID and logical volume, clustering, traceroute working, 3 way handshake, cloud architecture, linux trouble shooting steps, behavioral questions, MTU, Window size, MSS, stateful firewall, stateless firewall

Interview Questions

• basic questions on networking, linux trouble shooting   1 Answer

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Interview

After the first assessment got phone screening. 45 min round mostly scenario based questions on resume projects and work experience. 2-3 troubleshooting questions. Overall easy interview if you know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• If you type example.com and it doesn't open what would you do?   Answer Question

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online on 14th May 2019,got the assessment 2 weeks later.I cleared the online assessment and had to wait one month for the next phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled according to the dates I selected from the list.The interview was held for about an hour and I was mostly asked questions related to the security domain for which I was interviewing for. The interviewer was pretty straightforward but he led me deep into the basics with every question. But overall I had a good experience since I studied a lot regarding networking which turned out to be useful for my other interviews.

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon in November 2018.

Interview

The hiring process had three steps - Online assessment, Phone screen and technical interview.
    The time duration for each process is 1 -2 hrs.
    The online assessment and phone screen were very similar. The questions were comprehensive and the linked up. Questions were maximum depending on the answers given.

Interview Questions

• There was a situation given and asked about the priority or process to processed.
      Most of them were connected questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Herndon, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a long process. Initially started with 2 written rounds and an on-site interview. Technical as well as leadership principles were given importance equally. Mainly tested my troubleshooting skills(given a scenario)

Interview Questions

• 1. Docker basic commands and working.
      2.Differences between chef-solo and chef-zero.
      3.Git Basics
      4. Grep, nslookup, commands
      5. poymorphism,encapsulation and abstraction   Answer Question

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I am not supposed to reveal anything. I signed a confidentiality agreement. The interview went well but I didn't get to move to the next round. It was a web based questionnarie set with 4 different sets followed by a feedback section. The whole process lasted for about 2 hours but they said it will only take 45 min.

Interview Questions

• Work style assessment, basic tech questions related to my field and a job simulation. Plus some questions on what I want to work on when I get the job.   1 Answer

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Interview

Completed the premium support assessment for cloud support associate position. It had a simulations section and a technical questions sections which were not too in depth. I got selected for a phone interview in the next 10 days.

Interview Questions

• The simulations were about troubleshooting various client problems. They had multiple choice as well as drag and match type questions.   1 Answer