Amazon Cloud Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Cloud Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

3.1

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amazon in March 2019.

Interview

Initial technical screening, followed by a technical phone interview. The engineer who interviewed me deliberately tried to confuse me several times. They asked me the same question several times. We discussed my current aws certifications and my favorite aws services, however, even with certs, it didn't seem to be enough.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview. It was preceded by an online assessment which was online. After it, this was an hour long phone interview. The assessment is not that difficult and covers various topics.

Interview Questions

• Windows administration. Windows and linux commands. DNS resolution in detail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

First an online technical and work style screening that takes about an hour, then a phone technical screening for about an hour, finally in person interview with different members of a team for about 3 hours.

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Interview

It was an OA. Some technical questions, job simulations and personal questionnaires. The job simulation is that the system will come up with some situations which might happen in work. You need to handle it in an appropriate way.

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

This position has different roles e.g. Linux, Windows, Developer Mobile Services, Networking, DevOps, Security, Storage, etc.
    For interview, you will have to pass the online assessment first which is more related to customer related issues and basic networking. If you are familiar with basic networking stuff and have logical reasoning skills, this assessment should not be a problem for you. The assessment takes i think 1.5 to 2 hours to complete. At the end of assessment you will be asked to select top 2 areas from different domains of this position, for which you are most comfortable with. Once this assessment is done, you are notified within 2 days after completing the assessment. If you pass this phase, the recruiter will contact you.
    The recruiter with go through the domains information you have selected and guide you which would be suitable for you. And you have the chance to change the domains for which you feel are your strong areas.
    After this you will be called for on-site interview. It is divided into 4 phases. 2 technical and 2 behavioural. The order of these phases is not relevant. Since this is customer support position, therefore, the questions are more focused on troubleshooting rather than development or implementation. And then there would more follow-up questions in troubleshooting process. They might ask from the things which you have put on your resume. So be sure to only put the things that you actually know.

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I was emailed by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. Interview was scheduled for three days later. Interviewer called me. The interviewer placed me on hold until he read my resume in about six seconds.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a risk and how did that turn out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Herndon, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

First Round -Online Assessment consisting of general troubleshooting questions
    Second Round - Online Assessment consisting more specific questions (hands-on) related to the domain of your choice (Mine was databases)
    Onsite - 4 rounds (2 behavoural, 2 technical)

Interview Questions

• Databases Concepts
      Networking Concepts
      Amazon Leadership Principles   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. After a resume review and short phone screen, I was invited to interview at an Amazon office building with several Amazonians. There was then another phone interview about a week later with an interviewer that had a last minute conflict and wasn't able to attend the in-person interviews. The interview process was pretty in depth, covering both behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• In what order are group policies applied in Active Directory?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Online Test have to take wihin 7 days of receving the invite
    2. Telephonic Interview after 15 days of clearing online test
    3. Onsite Interview was scheduled one month after i got selected

Interview Questions

• TCP/ IP Stack, DNS, DHCP, IP routing, troubleshooting scenarios   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took several months. I had an online assessment, several phone interviews and an on-site interview. The interview process for me was lengthy but worth it.

Interview Questions

• I signed an NDA so I can't give specific questions. Make sure you know the leadership principles.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.