Amazon Cloud Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Cloud Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

3.1

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online, processes takes 4 weeks, reached by HR for first round phone interview, after past first round phone, there will be second round phone interview before onsite. The process is quite complicated

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Herndon, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

1 Telephonic (1hr) and onsite interview ( 4 rounds each 45 mins). Applied online.
    Telephonic -
    Mostly troubleshooting skills were tested. Scenarios about a network were given and I was asked to solve it. No correct answers as he only wanted to see how I approach the problem. Some networking questions out of CCNA and CCNP.

Interview Questions

• Onsite -
      2 technical, 2 behavioral rounds.
      Technical -
        questions about DNS, DHCP process, TCP/UDP, entire stack and functions of each layer, Active directory, web servers, linux configurations, object oriented programming concepts.
      Some behavioral skills were also tested by giving some situations.

Behavioral -
         Be ready to tell stories about your past work experience and projects to all the behavioral questions. They write down everything you say so be good at it. Leadership qualities are stressed the most. Handling conflicts, handling failures, misjudgement etc are some of the situations. Think over before you start answering. Also prepare for questions like why do you want to work with amazon? what do you want to do?   1 Answer

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in April 2015.

Interview

I didn't apply for this position. Instead, the hr found my resume in talent pool, and asked me if I was interested in this position. We then scheduled the phone screening. The phone screen lasted about 35 min, and was purely technical. The interviewer asked me a lot of questions regarding CCNA concepts, linux systems, and how to troubleshoot hands-on problems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Richmond, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on campus job fair. Received email for interview after 2 weeks. 1st round was Phone screening. She jot down every single word I spoke. So be careful when you explain things. Good Luck!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process took around 1 month. One phone interview and 4 in person interviews. The interviewers are very knowledgeable and know what they need from you. It was a very good experience interviewing. But was not selected .

Interview Questions

• 1. What happens when you type amazon.com in the browser? ( was asked two times by different interviewers)
      2. Phone interview was pleasant and the questions were troubleshooting issues
      3. Database administration interview was tough for me. though the questions were simple i was not prepared for a DBA questionnaire.
      4. Behavioral questions are pretty straight forward and the interviewers would like to know the experience of you in situations like challenging project/task. be prepared to what you have to answer.
      5. Dont leave out to revise on the simple points such as common ports, DBA questions etc.
      6. What and how the load value is calculated which is displayed when you give the command "uptime"?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied on the amazon career website, received an email within a week to schedule a phone interview and exactly after 1 week from phone interview, received on-site interview call. The interview is scheduled in Seattle even though the position is in a different location.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on my past experience and routing protocol related questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. After a resume review and short phone screen, I was invited to interview at an Amazon office building with several Amazonians. There was then another phone interview about a week later with an interviewer that had a last minute conflict and wasn't able to attend the in-person interviews. The interview process was pretty in depth, covering both behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• In what order are group policies applied in Active Directory?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Online Test have to take wihin 7 days of receving the invite
    2. Telephonic Interview after 15 days of clearing online test
    3. Onsite Interview was scheduled one month after i got selected

Interview Questions

• TCP/ IP Stack, DNS, DHCP, IP routing, troubleshooting scenarios   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took several months. I had an online assessment, several phone interviews and an on-site interview. The interview process for me was lengthy but worth it.

Interview Questions

• I signed an NDA so I can't give specific questions. Make sure you know the leadership principles.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Oceanside, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a quick behavioral phone interview. Asked me 5 interview questions. Fairly simple and straight forward. I've been invited for a second interview in Seattle, WA in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a decision and the outcome was not what you expected?   1 Answer