Amazon Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Ghaziabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview basically consists of an extempore round followed by an english and voice versant test and finally an HR round.Difficulty of english test was moderate and voice versant test is also of average difficulty level.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions just basic day to day task related questions.You may be asked to speak on a topic for 30 seconds just like it happens in a normal extempore.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being a fresher there was no negotiation and fixed pay packages were offered to each student.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in April 2016.

Interview

45 min interviw that was based firstly on questions concerning my previous studies and working experience, and want I gained from it.
    Then we continued to Leadership Principles questions and finally we continued to questions why would I like to work for Amazon, why Amazon and why should they hire me

Interview Questions

• Why Amazon?
      How could I use my previous experience in this job?
      Answer Question
    • What are 5 whys
      Tell me an example when u had to apply the customer obsession
      Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

mainly there were 3 rounds of selection
    initially there was presentation session further we had to speak up on any topic of our choice then there was versant test and finally the hr interview..

Interview Questions

• have u faced any problem to make people understand ur point   2 Answers

Negotiation

the hr told u hve to work on rotational shifts i said ok..
    this is a gr8 company to work with and provides good facilities to the employees

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon in March 2017.

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds
    Hr
    Gd
    Written
    Then the final interview
    The hr was very easy he jst asked 2 questions 1st was y u want to relocate to pune as pune was the job location.
    Other question was y u want to wrk as a csa being an engg.
    I answered the question very well nd out of 20 2 were selected lyk this batches of 20-20people went n got shortlisted.
    After that a gd was there my topic was corruption , i spoke well n got shortlisted frm 5 students.after thz we went fr the written round wch consists of written versant test and voice test.In written test their were 4 section frst was fill in the blanks 20 blanks n 20 sec fr each then was paragraph section 4 paragraphs were in wch u hv to read it n within secs it disappers n u hv to write u urself wat was the paragraph last was the email test of 9 minz,after this the results came i was not shortlisted bt after that was a voice test followed by the final interview.

Interview Questions

• their were general hr questions   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

around 1000 people attended the interview. it is an campus drive. 30 members were kept in a room and was asked to speak on some jam topics. the one who speaks loudly and good grammar will be selected. the next day we were called to their office then we took our online versant round . very simple to fill in the blanks listen and write. then comes the hr round. why you want t o work in this company and all

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join amazon   1 Answer

Negotiation

be prepared on communication skills

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Coimbatore (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It is very useful for us to attend the interview questions and it is our opportunity to attend the interview round i know about your online shopping business and it has more no products in your online shopping business

Interview Questions

• I think they asked the year which they started   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Vijayawada (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

its amazing experience where they test our managing skills, language skills and how we are responding to case problems they pose us, they ask to speak and how you control and convience customers .

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmas (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Elmas (Italy)) in August 2016.

Interview

1) Very very long but user-friendly online test, that showed a little bit of everyday routine of this job. Ensure you have enough time before starting the test. It was anyway the nicest part of the selecting process -2) Interview: in the middle of nowhere, without even a bench for people that brought the candidates to the interview (it wouldn't be possible to get there without a car).

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The final stage in the selection process usually is a brief conversation wherein the company makes a verbal offer. This could be via telephone, e-mail or, if you are a remarkable candidate, at the end of your face-to-face interview. You can verbally accept the offer if you're sure about your decision; however, you'll probably receive a written offer that contains the job details, salary, benefits summary and start date. Once the company makes its selection, it moves forward with the vetting process or the pre-employment steps, such as a background check and drug screen.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First of all they had arranged a Personal Introduction Round from which they shortlisted students depending on how you introduce yourself. After that there was Online Written Versant Test. After pass the online test the next round was Operations Manager Round which is a face to face interview. If they select you for chat then there wont be any Voice Versant Test.

Interview Questions

• If you are from technical background they might ask why do you want to do the job in a non technical feild   Answer Question