Amazon Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.7

217 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

One round of JAM/GD. Two communication/versant rounds (both for voice and typing speed).
One Personal Interview and then One HR round.Number of rounds may be more for walk-ins and technical roles.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Critical Reasoning/Situation based questions will be asked in the Personal Interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon in January 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of 2 face to face meetings, each speaking with 2 managers. Conversation style, laid back, but still focused on behavioral questions. It seemed like they really wanted to get to know you instead of just checking boxes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had difficulty meeting a goal. What actions did you take, how did it turn out.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon in November 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    Group discussion, versant round and personal interview.

Difficulty level was easy for anyone with good communication skills.

We were asked for the topic of our choice for the group discussion. One thing was made clear that our assessment will be completely based on our communication skills and Not on the content that we put forth.

Almost 12-14 students were selected from group of 20 .

Next round was versant round which was done online. (Complete versant demo is available for free on Google if you want to practice )

Last was personal interview in which general questions were asked such as tell me something about your self.
    When did you last time contact any customer service?
    If your experience was bad what would you do if you are handling such situations as a customer service associate?

If you belong to technical background then they will ask you why do you want to do a non technical job.?

Interview Questions

• why choose non technical job when you belong to a technical background?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Pretty quick , I applied online to be a packer /steamer . Face to face interview with agency , then a interview afternoon at Amazon . Where we had to pack ,seal products and get familiar with the steaming equipment.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Three rounds 1)Short listing Resume 2) Verbal ability 3) Voice over process 4) HR
    It was a campus recruitment and it took one day for the recruitment process to get over.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

first round verbal second is versant test third round is voice test overall an easy interview nothing difficult, i would suggest people to focus on their communication skills alone,speak clearly and give your best.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon in November 2017.

Interview

First they shared an overview of the company with a presentation. As it was a pool campus there were alot of students from many colleges. Then 1st they formed a group of 20 and took the GD round. Then after clearing GD round, there was an online test round to check our grammar skill. After that there was PI which went very smoothly as the interviewer was very frank and makes us feel relaxed. And after clearing this rounds they had given scores to all candidates and depending upon that they sorted the student for either Email profile or Voice profile. The ones who were selected for Voice had to go through 1 more round. Those who cleared the rounds were selected for Voice and those who couldn't were selected for Email profile. And at the end of the day they gave the offer letter and salary description. It was a wonderful​ experience.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very much challenging and intense. It was definitely not easy. They tested our communication skills thoroughly which included our listening,writing and speaking skills. The HR interview was a bit difficult.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell about yourself that isnt there in your resume?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Ghaziabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through college. It was 1 day(4 round) process. First round was personal interaction(Just to check communication skills) . Second round was computer based written exam(to check typing skills and grammar). Third round was 1 on 1 HR round and fourth round was Verbal(A telephonic test ). All rounds were elimination rounds.

Interview Questions

• What you did yesterday. Written process has three sections sentence completion, passage writing and e-mail writing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

JAM, Versant, HR
    It takes at least 3 hours for the entire procedure
    It will be based purely on your communication skills.
    Need to a minimum vocabulary and fluent to speak with others

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to Join
      How will you analyze a given 50 page problem, etc;   Answer Question