Amazon Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

2.7

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

There may have been an oversight, maybe they were desperate or I was really qualified but I was never interviewed for the position. As a college student, I have no connections within Amazon. After the online interview. 3 weeks later, I received a contingent hire for an online customer experience program. It stated I needed to do a drug test and prove legal status to work. I submitted my documents at a local tax center they directed me to, I was told the drug test wasn't necessary because I looked perfectly normal. Then a week later I started training. Easiest job I ever received, yet some people who I applied with went through an interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Mine was all done online, since it is for work at home Customer Service Agent, so I haven't spoken to anyone personally. You have to do timed assessments and a personality test and I did a typing test then a check of my computer system and internet speeds.

It took about 4-6 weeks from applying until I got an offer letter.

I did have to go to a local college to get my I-9 paperwork filled out and sent to them.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview takes at least 4-5 hours to complete. Versant round takes quite a lot of time than expected. The wait period to proceed to the next round is pretty long and you would have to be very patient. HR interview is pretty easy to crack and would not take much time if you answer on point and be crisp. Overall, the interview is easy to crack, provided you are fluent in your communication skills and have a decent typing speed. Would suggest to have a full stomachs' meal before going to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Amazon and why not other companies?   1 Answer
    • What if the customer is very angry because he did not receive the order and the order is in the workshop?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Ghaziabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

First round was a one to one interaction, in which your speaking ability will be checked. This is an elimination round.
    First Round is followed by versant test of 3 stages which is fully Online
    1) Fill in the blanks with appropriate words and passage reconstruction. It has time limit of 10-15 seconds per question.
    2) Real life job scenario in which a dummy caller calls and you have to collect all the information of the customer and take logical decesions.
    3) Speaking test online. Repeat the sentences that you hear on your headphone. This is not an elemination but determines whether you are selected for voice process or email process.
    Email process has less salary than voice process.

A good command over English language is required.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to change in yourself?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

the interview started at 10:00 am and went up on till 11;00 pm .......and the company representatives were not responding properly....most of the students left in the middle of the process because of the slow interview process and there were 1000 of ppl

Interview Questions

• why did u choose this job role?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Ghaziabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

first round introduction, second written, third HR, fourth voice quality check. every round was elimination round. HR team is very supportive while taking the interviews. You just need to be confident.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

First round was Jam and then online test.Online test has basic English sentences and email writing which has a time limit. Third round was telephonic interview and finally HR round

Application

Interview

It was a campus drive. 3 rounds were there one a brief intro of ourself then a online test and then a telephonic call with the machine. The test was to check the english level, writing email, complete the sentence. In telephonic we have to repeat the words which machine speaks

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Pune (East Timor)) in December 2017.

Interview

In interview they ask very simple question related to your resume and nothing difficult that you can't answer. Also they were checking your honesty that you are really going to work in their firm after getting offer letter.

Interview Questions

• You are doing engineering so why you required non-technical job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (New Delhi (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Hiring process is simple with following rounds:
    1. GROUP DISCUSSION
    2.ONLINE TEST
    3,VOICE VERSANT TEST
    4.HR ROUND
    Interview process was very easy most of the students wee selected in GD but online test was elimination round where half of the total strength was eliminated. After written test, there was voice versant just to categorize people for voice/email process. HR round was easy where i was finally selected.

Interview Questions

• why BCA?
      Strengths, weakness?
      how will you handle a customer who is angry with the product services?   Answer Question