Amazon Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Kingston, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Online application then more questions via email and recorded answers. Amazon believes in the customer being first and foremost. Questions centered on this. All done online format and communication is done on your dashboard when creating account

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

All online via email, and a web portal. There was a test in which they check technical ability, also had to travel to a nearby proctoring site approved by Amazon to submit valid ID forms to verify you are who you say.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in a quiet environment with no distractions from people, pets, TV, etc?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Simple and easy. Very self explanatory. They have you do 4 online example calls, which shows you what you will be doing, and shows them your capability to provide great service. Applied, 4 days later received an invite for an online virtual interview, afterwards got job.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work with no requested time off during peak season.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

No interview. They send you too a web ex meeting where they see if you are interested in the position. They do not conduct any phone interview if get to know you on any level. Pretty much just get the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

There was no interview process for this job and the job was an internship of sorts so they just hired those who applied to the job. I got this job because of a university email I had received about Amazon looking for work-from-home students to help with customer service

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions asked during this interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Edison, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on Amazon career site for direct hire, took online quiz very easy. The process was the longest it took 3 months to finally get an origination date. Origination lasted eight hours than I had to wait another week to get start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What experiences do you have that separate you from the rest, Why Amazon.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Saint Petersburg, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview, explaining the process of setup. May answer a question about yourself. Friendly ice breaker opportunity. After the interview, the company will provide you with information, and resources needed to prepare your personal computer to be run on their private network. They provided me with the equipment that I would use for my job related tasks by mail. The entire process may be 1-2 weeks depending on processing time.

Interview Questions

• Explain an instance where you went above and beyond to deliver an amazing experience.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was easy, they reached out over LinkedIn and had a phone interview. They were very nice and helpful. All I had to do was email my resume and cover letter and then continued with the interview process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Easy few questions about previous experience and how it contribute to the company. They also ask questions to see if you can fit in well with a group of ppl.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make an upset customer happy   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I did not have to interview; I just had to complete an online phone simulation on how to complete an average customer service call and answer questions about my personality.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were not asked.   1 Answer