Amazon Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, waited a few days, received an email asking to answer a few questions, scheduled a call to basically say I was being offer the position.

Interview Questions

• Read the following situations and answer in a paragraph what you would do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Lakewood, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy, because it was online in a group setting with multiple people. It was basically the recruiter telling us what to expect with the job and when we would hear back from them.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

First round was a general jam where we can speak on our own topic, second round was versant and finally hr round. Versant round played the trickiest part. If you clear this, then almost you're in.

Anonymous Employee in Williston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Williston, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

there was a online activity that simulated working in the company’s environment handling customer issues while communicating with your supervisor in a timely fashion. It wasn’t a lengthy process and was fairly easy to complete if you have had any type of computer experience

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

No interview. Group meeting offering a conditional employment offer & providing next steps (identification verification steps, normal registration process). Pretty simple.. maybe 20-35 minutes long. It was online & Gave a brief rundown on Amazon & the actual job description & possibilities, pay rate, scheduling...

Interview Questions

• Not a real interview.. group meeting (virtual)   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon in August 2017.

Interview

The interview is a questionnaire online that asks about your personality, interests, strengths, and weaknesses to see if it aligns with Amazon's values. Since the work is from home, then you need to validate your ID by going to an office and showing your ID and any other form of identification. The process is very easy and all done online.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Fairly good, very easy questions and if you are honest you are good. Be very clear in terms of expectations and salary and what do you want for the future

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview & in person interview with 5 different people at their headquarters in Seattle, WA. Took all day. The process was very tiring. Typing more words to meet your minimums.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Long,I am used to interviews and know how to answer customer related questions since that is my main background. I amazed them and was hired almost instantly site unseen. They asked what do I think of when I think of Amazon.

Interview Questions

• How do I respond to difficult people   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Knoxville, TN) in October 2018.

Interview

No interview. Simply apply online at their website and they reply via email to let you know if they are interested in hiring at the moment. This is a work from home flex part time position and is sometimes only offered seasonally.