Amazon Data Center Operations Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Data Center Operations Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Ashburn, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very rapid, less than a week from phone call to in-person interview, then only 2 weeks after that I started. The interview was purely skills review, no HR questions besides, "tell us about yourself"

Interview Questions

• Refrigeration cycle, how a generator works, UPS operation, voltage readings, delta vs wye AC power.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Data Center Operations Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2018.

Interview

There was 2 phone interviews in different times and then 4 face-to-face interviews in the same time (3 of them video calls in their premises). The interview where not easy but based mostly on real life situation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you had a disagreement with your manager.   Answer Question

Data Center Operations Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ōsaka, Osaka (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon (Ōsaka, Osaka (Japan)) in March 2018.

Interview

An acquaintance was working at Amazon, he introduced me and then they wanted to have an interview with me. First interview was a phone technical interview. Not that difficult but they asked me a lot. The interviewee asked too easy questions and step by step the level was increasing.