Amazon Ecommerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Ecommerce Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

I've had several times where recruiters from Amazon.com have reached out to me saying that they were interested in my skills and would like to interview me for a particular position. Except for one instance, I have never had them follow back up with me to even set up a time for a phone discussion despite repeated attempts to contact them. One the one occasion I did have an interview with a recruiter and the hiring manager, I found their lack of professionalism and tact downright rude and inconsiderate. Based on my experiences with Amazon.com employees I can only assume that the rest of the company also has a total lack of regard for their employees. I've now had seven attempts from recruiters to reach out to me over the last six months, only one of which went further than an initial contact. I have since decided not to respond with any requests or representative of the company due to the utter lack of professionalism and disregard for potential candidates.

Interview Questions

• All questions asked were within normal types of interview questions.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, assessment day, offer.

The process wasn’t too long but the time from my application was submitted to I was invited to a phone interview took almost two months

Interview Questions