Amazon Financial Analyst Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Financial Analyst Intern Interview Questions

3.6

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in July 2015.

Interview

EU financial analyst intern. 4 round 1:1 interview. 45mins each round.
both behavioral and technical ones. should be prepared if the position needs excel or SQL skill.
even you can not answer all the technical questions it is not a big problem. just be honest.

Interview Questions

• specify a situation that you need to use analytical still   Answer Question
  • a experience that you reinvent a process or a project even though people are satisfied with the current status.   Answer Question
  • anything or project you have done before that you think it would be better.   Answer Question
  • Go over through the CV very detail.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon in June 2015.

Interview

Screening interview with someone from the HR department in Luxembourg. Pretty impersonal as you may expect, she was reading questions and was typing at the same type (I could hear the loud keyboard). Usual questions for such companies (had the same from eBay) about different situations you faced and how you handle it, I still wonder why they keep asking such questions as most of the time people make something up.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced in the past, how did you deal with it and what was the outcome ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

45 minutes phone interview with 5-6 behavioral questions; 3-4 technical questions about finance and excel
    2 45 minute in person interviews at HQ: Understand the case like your life depends on it. Every assumption will be questioned b/c management wants to hear your rationale

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

Had employee referral a couple months before response from recruiter. I was contacted by recruiter to set up 50 minute phone interview which was was both in depth behavioral and a decent amount of technical questions. Then invited to Amazon headquarters for two back to back 45 minute interviews. Ultimately heard back a week later.

Interview Questions

• How would you decide price point for advertising on Kindle?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter after handing in resume at a career fair. Invited straight to on site interview. Had to prepare a case on a M&A scenario, or inventory management. 4 rounds of 30 minute 1 on 1 interviews, two standard behavior, one "bad cop", and one bar raiser. Case assumptions will get challenged, but relatively straight forward

Interview Questions

• If amazon were to launch a new product what would be your idea. How will it make money.   Answer Question

Negotiation

6 months Full time commitment for undergrad students

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Ask basic question first. For example, intro your self and what's your strength and weakness. The most important question is about do you have any experience about financial analysis. Which database did you use before.

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

Mostly behavior question, and some small case problems. Be prepared is the best i can say. The first give you a phone screening, mostly 40min. Then they call you to the headquarter for a 4 hour long interview.

Interview Questions

• beside your resume, is there anything else you can tell me?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Very typical interview, 45 minutes, a few behavioral questions and a technical question that required some thinking. Not many different types of questions, but the ones they asked followed up on each other, requiring very in-depth explanations on past experiences. I would suggest knowing your experiences very well before using one of them as a response to a question.

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon in April 2014.

Interview

First round of phone interview last week. 45 minutes. They asked one resume question, several situational questions and a technical question. Finally, they let me ask them questions. It's a must to hear what the interviewer said clearly.

Interview Questions

• Did you have been in the situation which you missed a deadline?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Details – I applied online through my university career center website. There were four 30 minute interviews back to back. Three of the interviewers ask behavioral questions and the fourth is the "bar-raiser" that will ask a few technical questions.

I got a response from the recruiter within a week of interviewing with the offer.