Amazon Financial Analyst Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Financial Analyst Intern Interview Questions

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied and got an email telling me the time and place to interview. Had 4, 30 minute interviews back to back. This was very serious, involved lots of finance based questions and had a case question.

Interview Questions

• If you were the CFO of amazon, what metrics would you look at every day to see how well your company is doing?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in July 2015.

Interview

EU financial analyst intern. 4 round 1:1 interview. 45mins each round.
    both behavioral and technical ones. should be prepared if the position needs excel or SQL skill.
    even you can not answer all the technical questions it is not a big problem. just be honest.

Interview Questions

• specify a situation that you need to use analytical still   Answer Question
    • a experience that you reinvent a process or a project even though people are satisfied with the current status.   Answer Question
    • anything or project you have done before that you think it would be better.   Answer Question
    • Go over through the CV very detail.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon in June 2015.

Interview

Screening interview with someone from the HR department in Luxembourg. Pretty impersonal as you may expect, she was reading questions and was typing at the same type (I could hear the loud keyboard). Usual questions for such companies (had the same from eBay) about different situations you faced and how you handle it, I still wonder why they keep asking such questions as most of the time people make something up.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced in the past, how did you deal with it and what was the outcome ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

It consist on a phoen interview and an in-house interview

See What Amazon Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Current Business Development in New York, NY

Pros: “Amazon is a challenging and inspiring place to work. Team members are sharp and quick on their feet and the day to day discourse is extremely interesting and varied. Management encourages...”“Amazon is a challenging and inspiring place to work. Team members are sharp and quick on their feet and the day to day discourse is extremely interesting and varied. Management encourages independent work and it's a fairly flat structure. No micromanagement here!” – Full Review