Amazon Fulfillment Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Fulfillment Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

1.2

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

No interview. You just get called for an orientation and you complete paperwork along with a oral drug test. You will receive an email a few days or weeks later to confirm your start date and schedule

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Shelby Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Shelby Township, MI) in March 2020.

Interview

You go in there, they take your picture and absolutely no drug testing. You are working next to people who are on drugs and are high as kites on all kinds of drugs that put you in danger!

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Applied online and within 2 days attended a hire event to take drug test. within 1 weeks received offer and documents to complete for hire. Within 2 weeks of applying I was starting orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Deptford Township, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Deptford Township, NJ).

Interview

No interview took place. The only thing you have to do is apply online. Anyone can get a job here with the proper Identifications. Their is a reason why they do not make you interview. The job is awful and many many people quit.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2019.

Interview

there is absolutely no interview process. you get online, pick a shift, they email you when to show up and paperwork to fill out and show up for a day one training event and then boom you are an Amazonian

Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (North Haven, CT) in October 2019.

Interview

Very easy, show up with all forms of I’d, take a photos do the drug test take a tour and your done , it’s a group of people then you choose your day you want to start then your in it took about a week

Interview Questions

• Wasn’t really like and interview it was more like an orientation   1 Answer

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Interview

Quick and easy, on the spot process interview process. No worries as long as drug test passed. hiring was fast. There is nothing more to say regarding this process to be prepared, just make sure you will out everything in the application correctly.

Interview Questions

• they did not ask anything in particular just regarding when the start date would be   Answer Question

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Interview

The only things you have to do is to carry proof of identity, watch videos, and drug test. You have to show up to a mandatory orientation and participate otherwise you and everyone else will stay there instead of going home early.

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

To be straight forward, almost everyone gets a job at Amazon. As long as your background check and drug test goes well, you’re in. If you don’t pass the drug test, you can take it again after a certain amount of days. You apply online, choose a schedule, and receive and contingent starting date as the business needs you. Many Amazon’s can start as soon as the next week and have a variety of schedules to choose from. Everything is done online and you don’t have to talk directly to any managers in order for approval.

Interview Questions

• Can you bring in two types of identification?   1 Answer

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Very easy.. it’s actually orientation. They did a drug test, played a presentation, and you filled out paperwork. The drug test was a mouth test. If you were clean, the next time you come back it would be your first day of work.

Interview Questions

• No questions ; you do the assessment online and then you get called into orientation. The day after is your first day   1 Answer