Amazon Fulfillment Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

1.3

323 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

No interview process just tell you about the company and do a drug test,take your picture and select your schedule.it's all a step by step process I waited like a whole month before I got a call back for the start date

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied online. A week or two later I got an email from them inviting me to a hiring event. As far as I know if you get invited to one of these, then that means you're already hired. I didn't have an interview. Kinda weird, but I'm not complaining.
    I took a picture for my badge and did an oral drug test. After that you're suppose to wait for the drug test results to come in and then you'll get an email about orientation.
    A week later I got my orientation email. Orientation was suppose to be 8 hours long, but I was done within 6 hours. That's still a long job orientation. The longest that I've been to. I started the first day the following Monday.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Middletown, DE).

Interview

Interview consisted of meeting at the scheduled time with a large group of other applicants. They checked us in individually, divided us by having people who applied directly on one side of the room and people who applied through a temp agency on the other side of the room. They then gave a brief overview of the company, had us take pictures for IDs, gave us a drug kit to do a mouth swab right there in the room, then we were free to leave with instructions that we would hear something by email once our drug screens cleared. There wasn't any real interview. If you passed the online assessment, was invited in for the "interview"and passed the drug screen, you were hired.

Fulfilment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in July 2017.

Interview

Online application process, was asked to come to the hiring event. The hiring event was held at integrity job agency. The check you in, get your photo taken, then take a drug taste and you're on your way. They say your results should come in within 7-10 business days.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy, completed application and questionnaire and got offered a direct hire. You will have a get a background check and a drug test, which it mouth swab. The longest part was waiting on the background check to come back.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Basic Test that you take after your application online. If you pass and they want to move forward, they'll contact you by email. The test is not hard at all but you need the time to take it.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better alone or in a group.   1 Answer

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and got the job immediately after. My suggestion would be apply online instead of the recruitment center if you need a job as soon as possible. After receiving the offer you go to the recruitment center and take your drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Kent, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

They do group interviews, essentially if you go to their hiring events and pass the drug test its a guaranteed job. Takes about an hour total, it is a group interview so you have to wait for everyone else to finish

Interview Questions

• The only question asked was preferred work shift.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Tracy, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Found a job on Craigslist for warehouse associate. Went to the website and filled out the easy application and took the assessment. I was contacted by Amazon via email a week later what they job offer and invitation to attend hiring event at the hiring event you take a drug test and they show you around the warehouse and make you familiar with their procedures and if you like you accept the job offer and you are hired once you pass the drug test and background. There were no interview questions it was a group setting. Casual attire is acceptable it is advisable that you wear comfortable shoes and clothing for this event.

Interview Questions

• No interview job offer is determined by assessment and job application.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Carlisle, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

There is no official interview. You can go online and apply and take an assessment. If selected, you will be sent an email that provides additional information. My email instructed me to go to a specific building and take a drug test and complete additional information on one of their computers. They ask you to pick a shift (day or night) and what part of the week (front half or back half). They tell you that you will be sent an email with the day, time and location for orientation. That is the process.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions.   1 Answer