Amazon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I Applied through the Amazon reference program and got a technical interview that tested programming and logical skills. The technical part lasted about an hour altogether. A few days later I received an email letting me know they were not interested in continuing the process, so my experience ended there.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

good experience! study your concepts in data structure and algorithms as well keep track of time,if not
    don't panic as it will only make it worse.Practice hackerrank and leetcode thoroughly before attempting.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

online assessment of 7 debugging questions in twenty mins and 24 logical reasoning in thirty five minutes. Practice debugging codes keeping account of time. Logical reasoning questions were similar to ones found on indiabix.com

Interview Questions

• puzzle-based logical reasoning   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in January 2017.

Interview

I first had to do an online assessment, which consisted of debugging and some weird logic questions. After passing that, I had to do a second online assessment, which consisted of a few coding questions. I then had an hour long phone interview with an Amazon engineer.

Interview Questions

• Questions about hashtables, graph search, and stacks.   3 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Thorough behavioral interview. They were checking for a fit for Amazon culture and their leadership qualities. They were keen to dig deeper and questioned every statement and word I choose. They were all video interviews

Interview Questions

• name a process you've changed   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to quickly make a decision that you could not speak to your supervisor about. How did it go? If good, then asked tell me about a time it did not go well.    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY).

Interview

Completed an online test. phone interview scheduled. the interviewer did not seem interested. Question about printing result of a cd command eg which directory it is in could contain ./..

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied online. I got a phone interview after 2 months. I was pretty surprised when I got the phone interview. The interviewer asked me several behavior questions for the first interview. He is a really nice guy and really informative. Remember to take some notes during the interview and you can use them in your next interview and ask questions about it.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in April 2016.

Interview

I knew someone at the company who forwarded my information to get me the initial interview. Had two phone calls with HR but didn't advance past that process. The technical questions were fairly difficult. Behaviorals were not bad at all. The interviewer was very pleasant and helpful through the process. Good communication and good experience overall despite the result.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in April 2016.

Interview

Solid overall process, spoke with multiple individuals within Amazon and they asked a lot of questions regarding my knowledge of dealing with Human resources and managerial situations because I was applying as an HR intern

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your call center was facing challenges specific to a problem   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a online test followed by a round of two interviews. The online test is really simple, with easy coding questions. My interview went really well, was really expecting a offer though. The process in completely unpredictable. In phone rounds I was asked questions about trees, algorithms, data structures, time complexity. It started with discussing my previous project work.