Amazon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st and 2nd round were over the phone. Talked with Senior Execs who were very helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Intern Interview

Interview

It is on campus interview. Two 45 minutes interviews. The questions are basic data structure questions. Write code in the paper, I guess interviewer did count how much time I spent to finish that task because he used his iphone to watch time when I started writing. After that. HR contact me after two weeks.

Intern Interview

Interview

Got an interview offer through on campus interviewing. Two 45 min technical interviews with two employers. The questions were too techinical based on binary tress, OOD of a scenario. Information about my projects and languages that I knew.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

got 2 phone interviews for internship as software develop in Amazon. One asked about algorithms, the other is basic java/c++ programming questions. One interview is 45 minutes late.

Intern Interview

Interview

2 back to back phone interviews, 45 min each with a 15 min break inbetween

Interview Questions

• Given an 2D array of 1s and 0s, find the number of "islands" of 1s   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

first round- 25 questions in 1:30hrs including 2 coding ques hosted by interviewstreet
    second round- telephonic interview in which there was 3 coding ques we were supposed to dictate the code for the given questions.
    third round- telephonic interview same as the second round only the ques were bit tough.

Interview Questions

• i made it till 2nd round, the 3 coding ques were-
      1- find if the given BT is BST
      2- replace every element of a BT with the sum of its inorder successors
      3- every element in an array occurs twice except 1, find the number
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

i had a telephonic interview which basically included question related to unix operating system some on java and a few on sql...

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Initially 2 rounds of phone interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Email from recruiter to set up phone interview. Set up two hour long interviews right after another. Questions were technical and behavioral in nature.

Second interviewer seemed to be distracted. I explained my thought process and ideas to his questions, but he didn't seem to be too focused. Ultimately ended interview earlier than allotted time.

Interview Questions

• Find maximum depth of a tree.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I got an email for a telephone interview after talking to Amazon at college career fair. There were two telephone interviews back to back. Both were technical for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to count occurrences of an integer in a given sorted array. I had to optimize for time and take care of corner cases.   Answer Question