Amazon Sales Director - Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Director - Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

I cold called the recruiter to see if I could get on the list to be interviewed. With my 13 years of sales experience, I made it past the "recruiter". They flew me to Seattle, and had
a first class experience with the Travel Team. After 4 hours of interviews with mainly low level ad sales reps, I had the decision makers come in. Computers on, they asked basic questions of who do you know in the industry. Nothing to hard.

During the process, I was passed along to another recruiter. While she was 100% professional, I felt the Amazon process was grab anyone and interview this guy (me).
The team had limited knowledge of the position and competitive advantage of the product; nor were they interested.

They funny part - from 11am to 2pm, each interview had a team member eating pizza. I did break down and ask for a lunch break at 1:30 - as I was starving. What did I get? A left over cold slice, no salad and no soda..

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest challenge in life or your field?   Answer Question