Amazon Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017
1,641 Interview Reviews

2.0

1,641 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

No interview process just tell you about the company and do a drug test,take your picture and select your schedule.it's all a step by step process I waited like a whole month before I got a call back for the start date

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (North Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

If you revived a contingency offer from amazon then you’re pretty much hired. Constantly check your email to make an appointment for your hiring event. It gets booked very fast so be on top of it! At the hiring event: we watch amazon cultural video, went over amazon benefits, etc. After that, we took our badge photo, then did our background check. Finally, we did our swan test.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Group of five together. First short video, proof of identification for i-9, photo for badge, swab drug screening. You get a contingent offer once drug and background checks pass. Email within 5-7 days

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Detroit, MI).

Interview

good and easy just hiring event non hard fast nice mangers good place to work good work and nice coworker they help every one just u learn a lot give a chanse

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Everything is done electronically. Simple job application and you'll receive an email to schedule a Hiring Event where they tell you what to expect. They briefly talk about the different roles that you could be assigned to and a system where they dock points if you've done something incorrectly ("Three strikes, you're out!"). During this time you'll do an oral drug test, choose which shifts you prefer, and have your picture taken for your future badge. No job interview. No questions.

After receiving an email confirming the results of your drug test and background check - depending on the center you are applying to - you are subjected to multiple emails every week stating how amazon hasn't forgotten about you and is still confirming New Hire Orientation dates. Until there is an actual opening, they send an invitation to start your days as an "Amazonian" with a shift that is, hopefully, one you can work with.

Sortation Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in National City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (National City, CA).

Interview

Getting hired was easy, all you have to do is pass the assessment and drug/background check. I waited 2 months for a start date and it was cancelled without a reason. Happened 2x more then I was told I needed to come back in for another drug test. Found out I couldn't be hired at the 2nd drug test so they basically wasted my time for 3 months lol.

Interview Questions

Interview

Met at a hotel lobby and filled out required paperwork for background investigation and drug screening. There were no real question ask of me, as most of the screening occurred online via computer based examinations . The process was very fast and efficient.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied for the position through their website. I was contacted within the next two weeks to take a preliminary exam. The exam was a 30 minute multiple choice test, which covered AWS and its services, networking basics, cloud architecture, and other various IT concepts.

I was contacted about a week after to schedule a 1.5 hour phone interview which consisted of mainly technical questions (same content as the preliminary test) and some STAR behavioral questions.

After the phone interview, I was contacted again within a week to schedule the on-site interview in Seattle, WA.

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Herndon, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Got to know about this position via career fair.
    Contacted by recruiter to apply.
    2 rounds.

Online Assessment. Knowledge test on Linux, Network and troubleshooting.

Onsite interviews. Multiple Technical + Behavioral rounds.

Entire process took 1+ month.

Interview Questions

• Sorry I signed NDA so can't share the questions. But the topics were same. Basic Linux commands, troubleshooting, network concepts.   1 Answer