Amazon Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2018
1,808 Interview Reviews

2.0

1,808 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

No interview process just tell you about the company and do a drug test,take your picture and select your schedule.it's all a step by step process I waited like a whole month before I got a call back for the start date

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

There was no interview process for this job. I simply submitted my application and a few week later I was presented with an email stating that I had been hired.

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview through temp agency. The interview process was handled somewhat professionally through this particular temp agency, but there were not enough desirable shifts to choose from. Therefore, it was hard to decide if I wanted to commit to working there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Everything is done online, including the orientation for the sort center position. If you can pass the drug screen you can expect an offer of employment (eventually). The speed at which you are hired depends on business need. Amazon seems to hire a bunch of people and you just wait until there is availability.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

No interview process, you go through a temp agency. They just ask average questions, you don't even have to dress up! I mean, you don't usually dress up for temp agencies anyway....

Interview Questions

• Just questions about schedule, building preference (if you carpool). Everyone will get an offer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It took a day... As the Amazon company me to our college....and the first round was JAM(just a minute)... We prepared already with our own topic... And got selected and second round was some online test round which includes essay test, listening and speaking with American accent and some grammatical fill-up... Then the last round is face to face interview....

Interview Questions

• i got questions like why Amazon and why should we hire you self introduction and a scenario...   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

No professional interview. Don't even bother to wear a suit or tie. Jeans will do.
    Submit your HS diploma, ID and they do a drug test.
    You get an email after when you report for orientation. That will be your day1

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Coppell, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

The Process was totally online, In this process a large number of questions were asked, in which different scenarios were presented, for which one should adequately respond to their behavior or the way in which these scenarios can affect us in the performance of work activities. very easy to perform

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working under pressure   1 Answer

Cloud Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied via amazon website, I got an invite to complete online assessment with in 72hours.A day after completion, I got an email that I have been selected for phone interview and replied with date and time, which later confirmed by the recruiter. To my amazement, the interviewer did not called but I sent 2 emails to the recruiter which later got back that I should pick another time the same day for the interview but the experience was the worst so far as i was convinced that the interviewer was a complete novice to the position because he hardly understand some basic terms which I needed to explain several times before he could get. I pre-assumed that he was matching my responses to the prepared answers for him.

Interview Questions

• Online Assesement covers IP/TCP, Subneting, Troubleshooting, Private/Public IPs, Routing, Linux Commands like iostat,vmstat, crontab, free, proc/meminfo etc.
      Phone Interview: Is 1.1.1.1 routable? What are private IPs ( Ranges)? Are the private IPs submask Classless and Classful? How will you troubleshoot slow website? What linux command to check open ports?   2 Answers