Amazon Human Resources Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Human Resources Development Program Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

First round includes two 30-minute interviews, then if shortlisted, four 45-minute interviews. General interview atmosphere is quite relaxed and you may end up getting quite similar questions from each interviewer. But make sure your approach to those questions show different aspects of your qualifications and attributes. Also make sure to investigate thoroughly about the company and make sure to have up-to-date and intelligent questions ready since you will have a plenty of time for a Q&A time with interviewers.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions to display your team work ethic, conflict management, and general technical knowledge questions. Overall questionnaires from interviewers are quite similar and structured that you may end up answering in similar ways.   Answer Question

Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application through my school's on campus recruiting system and was contacted within 2 weeks. I had 2 back-to-back phone interviews, each lasted 45 minutes. They asked mostly behavioral questions related to common competencies of an HR professional or a participant in a leadership program (decision making, project management, communication with difficult people). I was toldby the recruiter who set up the interviews to expect behavioral and case interview questions, but they did not ask any case-style questions (thankfully). Both of the interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to make a difficult decision without having enough information.   Answer Question

Human Resources Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 45 minute interviews that contained behavioral/situational questions and a case study. I interviewed through campus recruiting so the interviews spanned out over 2 days.