Amazon Warehouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.4

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

No interview at all, apply online, drug test and back ground check when they're ready to hire a group of people. Schedule new hire orientation, you're in. Mouth swab drug testing.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

The hiring process is such that you keep updating credential every three months or so until officially hired on.

Until then you remain a viable candidate until disqualified. I was a candidate for 4 to 5 months.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amazon (Trenton, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

You show up, get your ID's scanned. Wait for a drug test and then get your picture taken. This is a direct hire so you are hired if you passed the drug test. You get e-mailed within a couple days of your results and then you select your orientation date.

Reduced Time Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an employment offer immediately. Awaiting drug test and badge photo. No drugs + able to lift 50 pounds = you are hired. No dress code or resume necessary. Simply bring your drivers license.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in watched a presentation with approx 30 people, filled out a few forms, did a drug test, showed id and ss card, took badge picture. was done in about 1 hour

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Group Interview: Basically you walk in and sit down, go over a 2 minute PowerPoint, fill out some documents, take a picture for your ID, watch more long videos, spit on a drug test stick and get out and if you pass your hired. No questions asked, nothing. Just don't be drugged up and you've got a job.

Interview Questions

• No Questions, really. Just ask if you filled out all your information on the computer prior to the interview. (If not they have computers)   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

What interview? To be so picky about drug tests that test positive for thc, you'd think they'd care to actually know their future employees more. Nope. An idiot or sociopath could get this job so long as they pass the screening.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me one thing. I did take a drug test though and failed. (Thc)   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Robinsville, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Robinsville, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

No interview, drug test and a slide show, then wait on an email to get more information, very vague, but I knew this going in. They tell you the dress code, the potential shifts and how the pay works.

Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Tracy, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Communication through email to set up interview time and date. On site application and background check. Interviewed in a group environment and then taken in to another waiting period. Drug swab test on site upon employment offer

Interview Questions

• Availability, and willingness to be open to day or night shift   2 Answers