Amazon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.1

Software Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I got 1:1 technical interview. It was on campus interview and I was bit late due to some reason. I finally got rejected and I believe that was the reason. The person asked me to develop a stack in any language and dragged me to different questions from that. Around 30 minutes was the duration.

Interview Questions

• At very first started with coding. Didn't ask anything else before that.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st and 2nd round were over the phone. Talked with Senior Execs who were very helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted for 2 45 min phone interviews back to back. Pretty standard technical interview. First asks what projects I did, then some algorithm and data structure questions. Have to write down code on paper and read it to interviewer

Interview Questions

• Vaguely remember finding pairs of elements in array with same sum   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

The first round consisted of online test containing 20 msqs and 2 coding questions..
    the next was interview roung..

Interview Questions

• coding questions where to implement isParanthesized() method for and arithmetic expression..   Answer Question

Interview

two phone interviews in a raw, ask me about bit operator, find duplicate in a circular linked list and lots of object-oriented design questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

It is on campus interview. Two 45 minutes interviews. The questions are basic data structure questions. Write code in the paper, I guess interviewer did count how much time I spent to finish that task because he used his iphone to watch time when I started writing. After that. HR contact me after two weeks.

Intern Interview

Interview

Got an interview offer through on campus interviewing. Two 45 min technical interviews with two employers. The questions were too techinical based on binary tress, OOD of a scenario. Information about my projects and languages that I knew.

Intern/Operations Interview

Interview

On college campus. 2 -45 minute interviews. One was behavioral based and the other was math/operations strategy based. Be prepared to think on your feet. They'll keep changing the variables

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

got 2 phone interviews for internship as software develop in Amazon. One asked about algorithms, the other is basic java/c++ programming questions. One interview is 45 minutes late.

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Submitted resume to a recruiter at a networking event. After several weeks received an invitation to schedule for two phone interviews. After gave availability, received confirmed appointments a week later. Process was slow, but I assume they were very busy with scheduling for intern interviews. Interviews were technical, and was told to review OO Concepts, Data Structures, Complexities, etc.

Asked general questions then asked about tree traverals, solving a problem and if you can optimize your solution or come up with another solution. Interviewers were both nice and helpful.. provided hints/direction when necessary