Amazon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017
13,652 Interview Reviews

3.1

Amazon Web Services Sales and Promotions Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

A day long in London office with other potential candidates going through a series of interviews and presentations and group work with a panel watching you. All lovely people and was a really good process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by short interview with HR team. Was informed would move to the next stage of interview process but before the process could begin the role was offered to another candidate.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

They throw everyone in the cage ... if you can breathe ... your hired ... just a terrible place to work. Run .... better comp to work for

Stower Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Trenton, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I went to a group interview, I applied online then was given a time to go for the interview. The interview was simple. Basically,the interview was just a drug test and what shift you wanted to work. It was an easy interview. I stared working two weeks after my interview. The sift I corked was Wednesday through Saturday 6 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. with a half an hour lunch

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

PHONE INTERVIEW, THE INTERVIEWER WAS 30MIN LATE. MAKE MORE NERVOUS. I was my fault, I didn't present well. They are mot allowed to give you feedback of you interview right away.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Middletown, DE) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through Amazon.com, scheduled an appointment for an interview. Got there it was a long line so was waiting for a while until sign in. Watch videos, take badge photo, drug test, and go home. Waited for an email saying that I passed now scheduled an orientation.

Trms Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

first round it was jam. topic for jam are any thing u can speak. for t second round was the versant round. Third round was the english and apptitude test in which there was an email writing and simple grammer. final round is hr.

Senior Network Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

1 phone interview - Technical 45 min - Personal skills and projects expertise questions 15 min
    Then
    on-site interview - 6 interviews , each 1 hr - each hour from 30 to 45 min asking leadership skills and from 30 to 15 min technical questions

Interview Questions

• technical questions in TCP/BGP/OSPF   1 Answer

Amazon Prime Now Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Irvine, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I entered the Irvine facility, showed my 2 forms of ID, and sat in a small conference room with a projector to wait. On the table in front of me was a form for a drug screening and a cheek swab. The first thing they said was that they're not hiring for the Irvine facility where I applied, and not even at an Amazon location, but at a Sprouts Farmers Market in Huntington Beach. Felt like a total bait and switch scam so I left.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working at a Sprouts in Huntington Beach instead of for the job you applied for in Irvine?   1 Answer

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amazon (Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

The manager and interviewer are very nice. Encourage you to give your opinions and hint you with their questions. Love amazon now, good atmosphere, lovely people, hope to join them soon.