Amazon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Video (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon (Video (Brazil)) in February 2017.

Interview

After submitting the application and written essay, I had 2 rounds interviews. 1st round: 2 video interviews, 2nd round: 2 video interviews. After the 1st round, it took 3 - 4 weeks to have another round.

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Straightforward. 2 coding rounds then a phone interview. First round was a basic debugging round whereas the 2nd round had 2 technical questions. 10 days after that, we were asked to schedule a phone interview date which was scheduled a week from that. The questions asked on the phone interview were all technical in nature. The first question was a basic level order tree traversal.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief self-presentation with all the other candidates, then a group project with a strict time limit to be presented to the interviewers. As a second stage, there was a single assignment regarding some proposals of initiatives to improve the company's products and services. The interviewers were friendly and they allowed short breaks between activities. Overall a challenging yet positive experience.

Logistics Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon in November 2016.

Interview

I only went until the first round of the application process. We interviewed by phone, and the recruiter was a human resource staff, so no technical question. She was really nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• One mathematical question, that was really easy tho. Few technical questions but nothing amazing.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon in March 2017.

Interview

3-stage interview process. First stage was an online debugging evaluation, mostly involving typo-fixing. Second stage was a more in-depth online coding evaluation writing solutions from scratch, and a "work-style survey" which is meant to be informative, not challenging. Final stage was a phone interview with an Amazon engineer, including some general technical questions and one coding question which was approximately as difficult as the previous set.

Interview Questions

• NDA requests that none of the questions be shared. Questions were common programming test type questions you would expect to see in an interview process.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

It started with two online evaluations. First involved debugging code and some logic questions. The second was more of a coding test like leetcode. Also had a one hour phone interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

At first the interviewer asked me to tell him something about the project I have done, and what problem I met in the project. Then, he asked me to say something about my most successful project. After that, he gave me two coding problem.

Intern Interview

Interview

1st round - two back to back one-on-one 30 minutes virtual interviews
    2nd round - two back to back one-on-one 45 minutes virtual interviews
    Overall, the first 5 minutes the interviewers will introduce themselves. Be prepared for the questions you wanna ask the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions but will ask a lot follow up questions in detail...   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Completed online tests then had a telephone interview followed by an AC.

Involved meeting current grads and interns with lunch provided by human resources

Mixture of interviews and presentation

Long way to slough however i believe they have new offices opening soon in central london

Interview Questions

• Where have you shown ownership?   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Allahabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The process started out with an online test which included a few basic MCQs and 2 basic algorithmic problems. Then after this, a resume based shortlisting was done. This was followed by 2 personal interviews. Both the interviews were algorithmic.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was merging of k-sorted arrays. The solution expected was the one using heap.   1 Answer