Amazon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

22,920 Interview Reviews

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Was good. Easy questions. Interview questions were amazon principles-based and scenario-based questions. there were 2 rounds of 45-45 minutes. Customer experiences questions. Overall interview was easy and cakewalk and easy to crack

Interview Questions

• Behavioral scenario based Questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was good. Asked most questions from leetcode. Interviewers were friendly and encouraging. I felt I answered correctly and had followups too. The overall experience was good and I gave my best too.

Senior HRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Multiple interviews will take place for any member in management/leadership roles. The primary focus is understanding your ability to fit into the culture and high expectations and are definitely looking for your use of the STAR interview method

Interview Questions

• They asked how I’ve been admire to build trust with others.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

A very nice and friendly Interview with a senior software developer. The whole process is online and it cost 45 minutes. We had a very good time. There are one technical problem and many behaviour questions.

Interview Questions

• How to help your teammate when you are busy?
      What is your favorite project?   2 Answers

FC Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

It was basicaally a group intereview where they just taught what it was like to work for the company. Very easy process to follow through, all that was needed to be done was a drug test and some paper work.

HR Assistant Interview

Interview

Kept sending me job postings but never call for interview. Kept sending me job postings but never call for interview. Kept sending me job postings but never call for interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

The best interview process was insanely fast and easy maybe because of pandemic crisis we are facing. None... direct hire after completing the knowledge assessment. After successful submission it takes several days before the background check to complete and verify I'd.

Interview Questions

• None... direct hire after completing the knowledge assessment   Answer Question

Orations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter followed by writing exercise. Prior to interview day you had to attend a prep call that gave you more information about your interview process. On the virtual interview day I was given a math problem and went over my writing exercise. The virtual interview was with 4 people and lasted 4 hours all together.

Amazon Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Somehow my interview was rescheduled almost the day of the meeting... already drove 2 hrs to the area for the interview when I received the call and had to turn around to go home. Who does that?

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

It starts with three OAs and then being forgotten for three months, which suppose to send vo after OA passed. Emailed the hr but no one replies -- I guess maybe it's busy this year.