Amazon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.1

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I apply online and a few days later i receive an email from a recruiter to do a online test in hackerrank. The test had about have 8 to 10 question, two of them were coding and had a time limit of 60 minutes.

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

They asked for an online assessment and they never actually send the assessment. Because they did not reply back to my email for a week, I followed up with the HR representative to ask what was happening. However, they replied around a month and an half afterwards telling me that the internship position was now closed and told me to apply the year after.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was referred by my friend in November, got OA email in January, and after I will take the interview on Fab. 3rd. The online assessment contains only 7 easy debug coding questions, two days after I submitted OA I got their email schedule a phone screen interview. The whole process was pretty fast.

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

An advice for everyone who wants to apply to the intern position at Amazon: Practice data structures - concentrate on speed as well as accuracy, the questions were not very difficult and the interviewers were very helpful and friendly.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied online. I got a phone interview after 2 months. I was pretty surprised when I got the phone interview. The interviewer asked me several behavior questions for the first interview. He is a really nice guy and really informative. Remember to take some notes during the interview and you can use them in your next interview and ask questions about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

My mistake I applied late but got fortunate enough to get a call. They will churn your resume through and through. Make sure to be good on your algorithms. One generic and one actual programming question. It was a decent experience. However make sure to apply early.

Interview Questions

• About the best project I had done till now?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in April 2016.

Interview

I knew someone at the company who forwarded my information to get me the initial interview. Had two phone calls with HR but didn't advance past that process. The technical questions were fairly difficult. Behaviorals were not bad at all. The interviewer was very pleasant and helpful through the process. Good communication and good experience overall despite the result.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in April 2016.

Interview

Solid overall process, spoke with multiple individuals within Amazon and they asked a lot of questions regarding my knowledge of dealing with Human resources and managerial situations because I was applying as an HR intern

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your call center was facing challenges specific to a problem   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online on the website. After couple of weeks I gave an Online Assessment. After almost 2 weeks, a Phone Interview was scheduled. There were normal questions related to data structures like queues, linked lists and hashmap. then there was a coding question. It was quiet nice.

Software Development Engineer I Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

They asked me about my resume first. I talked about a few research projects I'd done with professors at UC Berkeley. This lasted about 20 min of the interview. They asked me two questions after. I couldn't remember the answer to the first one but it was something related to trees. The other question was find the distance between two nodes in a binary search tree

Interview Questions

• Find distance between two nodes in a binary search tree.   1 Answer