Amazon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.1

User Experience Design Intern Interview

Interview

Phone screen and then flown out to Amazon HQ in Seattle. Very nice accommodations. Amazon reimbursed me for food, taxis, etc.

Interview Questions

• Design an application for borrowing and sharing stuff.   1 Answer

Low responsibility position.

Intern Interview

Interview

i had a telephonic interview which basically included question related to unix operating system some on java and a few on sql...

Interview Questions

Interview

Write a program to find whether a word is anagram or not

Interview Questions

• X==NULL and NULL==x, what is the difference   1 Answer

Interview

two phone interviews

Interview Questions

Interview

I had a friend from my school refer me to the company, and a recruiter reached out to me approximately a week later. She set up two 45-minute phone interviews, with a 10-minute break in between, which were conducted by two Software Development Engineers within the same team. (Normally, at least one team shows interest in your application and decides to interview you for a position within the same group.)

Interview Questions

• Write a function to determine if a tree is a BST.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The rate was competitive and very generous.

Software Development Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Campus Interview

Interview Questions

• Simple linked list implementation problems, questions on data structures (hash-maps, etc.), asked to code binary search tree solution to a problem (i can't quite remember the question exactly)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Initially 2 rounds of phone interviews

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Applied on campus and was invited to on campus interviews. Two technical interviews of 1 hour in duration each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Internship and hence I did not negotitate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Email from recruiter to set up phone interview. Set up two hour long interviews right after another. Questions were technical and behavioral in nature.

Second interviewer seemed to be distracted. I explained my thought process and ideas to his questions, but he didn't seem to be too focused. Ultimately ended interview earlier than allotted time.

Interview Questions

• Find maximum depth of a tree.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied through university career website, and after several weeks I received an email from Amazon that ask me to pick some time to schedule a phone interviews. There are two phone interviews each of is 45 mins. I didn't do well so after the interview there is no reply.

Interview Questions

• In the first interview, he ask a question about how to get the height of a tree. Easy one.
      The second is to find the maximum path in a tree. A path are the links between any two nodes in a tree.
      In the second interview, he ask factorial, and big number multiplication. And a OO question.
      Answer Question