Amazon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

22,943 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in March 2020.

Interview

Its was good although it was quite lengthy. Took me almost one month and got the joining date for 80 days after.
    I prepared each and every question from glassdoor and that really helped. Be prepared for followup questions.

Interview Questions

• this was my final round virtual interview.
      1st round Behavioral: tell me a time when and how did you overcome thi situation type question. i guess 4-5. Why do you want to change your current employer and join Amazon. I ahad all the examples ready with me for these type of questions so I dinot have much problem.
      2nd round Technical: how will you T-shoot if you cant connect to xyz.com? 3 way handshake. Difference between TCP and UDP, NAT/PAT, DNS, Traceroute.
      If I give you 10.123.bla blah address, what will happen? How is TCP established. SSl/TLS
      also make sure you know Linux command basics. I was interviewing for Networking and Linux OS   3 Answers

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by an on-site interview with five different employees, including the manager. About an hour each. Interview topics were a mix of technical subject and questions to gauge alignment with Amazon leadership principles.

Interview Questions

• In depth scenario about how I might find evidence of malicious activity within the AWS EBS service. Interviewer used almost the whole hour to dig in on this.   Answer Question

Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

We waited for a long time there was 5 rounds interview was good but after 5 rounds they rejected my profile and did not give proper reason for that. It took 2 complete days.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

It was easy and very random. Many people got extremely easy questions and got through, while some got very hard questions. I got a hard question and was not able to further optimize my solution due to which I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Sum of numbers in linked list without reversing lists   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

There were 3 online rounds: debugging, online coding assessment, then a simulation. Simulation was based on behavioral. Debugging is easy. The coding assessment also had easy questions which have many edge cases.
    After that, one video interview with 1 coding problem and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• In an array of length n, there are numbers 1to n-1. Find the repeating number.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied online, finished OA in Oct. After 4 months, received invitation for interview. Interviews mainly focus on behavior question and algorithm questions. Three rounds in total. Algorithm questions are easy.

Interview Questions

• behavior questions and array   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

First round was debugging round. You will clear it if you have reasonable coding background. Second round is coding round, where 2 leetcode questions were given. One was maximum substring question and the second one was 2-D matrix question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

3 online assessments (debugging, 2 LC questions, work simulation) and 1 final virtual round with questions about LP and a LC question. Process went pretty smoothly in terms of scheduling.

Interview Questions

• Given 2D grid, count the number of separate components of 1's   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Lots of behavioral questions. The interview process itself might last more than 4 hours. None of the questions were technical. If you have a good resume, you will be a shoo-in for the job. If you don't have that background, I think the interview process is more challenging.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

There were 2 video interviews. The first was based on optimization questions and the second one was a technical interview which had 2 codes based on data manipulation and 2 behavioral questions .