Amazon Lab126 Applied Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Lab126 Applied Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon Lab126

2.2

Applied Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126.

Interview

Applied through job portal, and had a 1-hour phone call interview for signal/audio processing area. Had basic questions on DSP like upsampling, downsampling, etc and coding based questions like complexity analysis .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Applied Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in April 2019.

Interview

2 Technical Phone Interview about basic Data structure and algorithms and general resume stuff, about your projects and internships. The phone interviews were 1 hr long each. One of the interviewers is from the team, asks more questions related to the team you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Based on Trees and Graphs, basic Leetcode stuff. Some other topics that are very useful to review :
      Greedy Algorithms/Dynamic Programming
      Recursion/Backtracking
      Graph Theory
      Linked Lists
      Most questions were moderately easy and directly from Leetcode. There are no onsite for the internship, just phone interviews. One of the interviewers is from the team, asks more questions related to the team you are interviewing for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

One round phone interview, onsite interview has 1-hour presentation, 6 rounds of technical interviews. For each technical interview, a lot of BQ questions are asked. Some interviewers asked open question in my area, some interviewers asked one coding question.

Interview Questions

• A lot BQ questions, two simple coding questions, one open question in the field of computer vision   Answer Question

Applied Scientist Interview

Interview

One phone screen and 2 technical rounds with simple algorithms questions and questions about prior experience. The coding questions were on the Amazon interview portal and mostly focusing on arrays and trees.