Amazon Lab126 Hardware Development Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Lab126 Hardware Development Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Hardware Development Intern Interview

Interview

Went to career fair and info session, got an on-campus interview about two weeks later. Interviewed with an electrical engineer and test engineer. The interview procedure was generally pleasant. The electrical engineer asked several questions related to my mechatronics course project and questions about my other experience in resume. The test engineer asked questions about my resume, stress-strain analysis and 3-point test. The questions are not hard.

Interview Questions

• I was asked "what would happen" in a 3-point test. The question was too general and I was not sure what he expected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Hardware Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in February 2014.

Interview

I contacted Lab126 at my school's career fair, and submitted a resume at their booth. Two weeks later, they scheduled a 1.5 hour interview with two engineers (45 minutes per interviewer), where the interviewers asked about previous projects and asked technical questions about simple circuits. They made an offer the next week with a 3-day acceptance deadline.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was to explain one time when I had to learn something to overcome a problem that I had faced in a personal project, and how I went about learning what I needed to know and applying it to the project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. I was given an offer with a very short acceptance window.

Hardware Development Intern Interview

Interview

Applied at an infosession held on my university campus and was contacted a few weeks later for interviews on campus. Interviewed 2 people for 45 minutes each. First was more more about resume and basic EE questions. Second was all technical consisting of much harder questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain how a CMOS inverter worked and if replacing CMOS with BJT would work   Answer Question