Amazon Lab126 QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Lab126 QA Engineer Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

I had phone interview with the hiring manager in February. It's a half hour interview. The interview did not go so well as we could not hear each other so well. No good chemistry.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question. I was asked some behavior questions as well as some Java questions, tools that I am currently using for testing mobile devices.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Cupertino, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Did two 45 minute interviews one on one. First was normal HR questions, asked about my resume and stuff. The second was more technical, asked coding questions, etc.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in October 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interviews and 1 round of face to face interview. This entire process took about 1 month. Phone interviews are straight forward with simple questions about your resume and some data structures. Onsite interview consists of 1 on 1 with 7 people. Some of them are good but some are really unfriendly. Lot of behavioral questions and few programming questions.being a qa position, they asked a lot of debugging questions. When I finished the interview I had decided that I would not proceed further if given an offer since I did not like the attitude of the hiring manager. He was very rude and weird.

Interview Questions

• c program to find loop in a linked list   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in August 2011.

Interview

First, he didnt even read my resume to ask me anything related to it. He was the head of QA and seemed like he was stuck up and anything good you said was irrelevant. He only focused on the one question I got wrong and wouldnt move on until I gave him some kind of answer for it. He seemed like he had a cocky attitude. I almost was arguing with him at one point.

Interview Questions

• How long does a calculator take to calculate addition of two 32 bit numbers?   Answer Question
    • Have I ever done any scripting in automation?   Answer Question
    • What concepts are you familiar with in relation to Computer Science?   1 Answer
    • What makes you so special working at your current job?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in May 2011.

Interview

This company took a week to answer my questions or voicemail. The phone screen was too easy. On the day of the interview, I have to wait for 1 hour. For the interview, they mostly ask coding questions from developement manager and characterization questions from the hardware manager. The interview questions did not match with job description. I can feel the managers are the good old boys type.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine two pieces of hardware whether one is good or bad?   1 Answer